Wichita, KS
Wichita Area Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wichita Area Technical College

Clayton

My overall opinion of Wichita Area Technical College is a good one. It is a very clean facility that is very friendly and spacious. The classrooms are very nice and the teachers there are very helpful and are accessible most of the time. There are plenty of vending machines that have a decent amount of food and drink. There are bathrooms every so often throughout the campus and they are kept clean most of the time. The janitors do a good job on keeping the hallways and bathrooms clean. Overall I have great experiences at Wichita Area Technical College due to how professional and well kept the place is.

SIARRA

I love the school and the staff members. I had a couple of options and this school won me over. When I first walked in I was welcomed. There weren't long waits to see financial aid nor registration. The two lady's I had explained everything to me until I understood it. They were just really helpful and understood me and what I wanted.

Thomas

I have been a student on 2 of the 3 campuses so I am not completely informed of all of the campuses qualities, but from what I have experienced so far, WATC is great! The student population is ethnically diverse but not so much academically. I always joke hat everyone is going to WATC to b a welder or nurse. In pure honesty though, that is not a bad thing because it creates a tight-knit community among my peers. My insturctors are readily available as well as my councilors and advisors.

Dustin

I love attending WATC because it delivers great value for the cost of WATC education. Then NCAT campus is new and beautiful. There are also two other campus locations to visit, depending on your major. Parking is easy and free at each location. The staff is very helpful with any questions or problems you may have.

Trevor

I believe Wichita Area Tech is a great college to attend if you have a plan already made for your life. the teachers are alwa...

Ana

WATC is a very small technical college with locations all over Wichita Kansas. It is extremely accessible and affordable. Although a student may not get the "college experience" a four year university offers it is a great way to cut initial costs of college. WATC also partners with Wichita State University to provide an easy transfer AA in general education to save money and provide a more flexible schedule for employed adult learners. After deciding to return to school after almost two full decades, WATC is providing me with the opportunity to establish a GPA before I apply to major universities and scholarship opportunities. The class sizes are small and the instructors are effective and personable. Most of the professors keep regular office hours. WATC also offers many web based learning courses providing more flexibility for the student. I personally enjoy my experience at WATC and am grateful for the credit hours and general knowledge I am acquiring.

Chiquita

A unique thing about my school that is different then other schools is that the teachers care about where you are headed in your direction in life. They try their best to make sure you have everything you need to get through your classes and care about things that may occur in your home life as well. They are the most caring and involved staff that I have came across in my years of attending school since high school. And that is why my school is number one.

The advise that I would give my self for college is to know what you what to do before jumping out their. Set goals for yourself and follow through. The best thing that you can do for yourself is to be prepared and to know what direction you are aheaded. After setting goals for yourself you should then look into what college will be more suitable for you and has a proper ratio between student per teacher. Once you have figured all that out then, move on to placing yourself in that college. Don't let yourself get distracted from your goals. This is easy to do with trying to make new friends and party life. You remind yourself everyday why you are their and stay on tasks.

The worst thing about my school is that they don't have any fast foods places on any of the campus grounds.

Wichita Area Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.