Wichita, KS
Wichita Technical Institute

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wichita Technical Institute

I really enjoy the atmosphere. I enjoy the instructors and they are all very knowledgeable in their course of study.

Rosa

My fist piece of advice to myself would be to STAY IN SCHOOL. Taking a break from school has just prolonged starting my career. I let my focus go to the wrong places and people. I remember that I loved my freshman year of college and it was by far the best time of my life. I was the first person in my family to go to college and I should have taken it more seriously, buckled down and practice more self disipline. My first day of college was the most exciting feeling of my life and now that I am refocused on my career path, I get that same excitied feeling all over again. The "me" now would definately tell the "me" then to stay focused, don't give up, push through not matter how hard and don't be afraid to ask for help.

This school is face paced so that it can really prepare you for your new profession. It does require lots of time study both in the classroom and at home. Procrastinators would probably not accel well with this type of program. There's quite a bit of self disicipline in order to get all of the reading done, homework and study time.

I love the fact that the school realizes that we have more going on withing our lives besides school, like work and taking care of our families. So they school is incredible flexible with the class times by offering a morning session and evening session. So if you can't make your normal scheduled class time, you always have the option to take the alternate class and not get behind in your school work.

Vikki

There is no way that I would wait 11 year before I go to school. Although, I have to admit that it really took me this long to figure out what I wanted to do. But, I could have been so much farther ahead if I had only gotten a jump start on my basics. I would tell my self to learn good study skills early. That is something that was not required in my high school enviornment.

How many hours of study is needed for the course.

There is no location on the west side of town.

Marcella

Go to college. Stay the course. Every now and then life throws you an obsticle, but go to school and stay the course. Be who you want to be and never give up. It's possible. Stay with the positive people because it makes a difference. There is nothing a person can't be or do. You CAN make it! It CAN be done! The power that you hold within yourself is extraordinary.

Karen

The school that I am attending has small class rooms and teaches hands-on, which is what I was looking for in a school.

I would Tell myself to go to college, get your degree. Karen, you have what it takes to get through college. It is easier while you are young and do not have your own family. Make the best of the time you have while you are young, college is the time of life for you to grow and learn. The experiences you encounter in during college will last a life time.

A person that likes a hands on approach to learning. One who wants to help others and work with the public.

Katheryn

WTI is a student oriented Technical College believing in the Success of each student to realize their dreams by providing them with every tool they could possibly need to achieve these goals. c

The students average age is thirty and most of us are re-careering to find gainful employment.

Pay attention to the world around you. Listen and ask questions. If you don't understand something, don't give up; keep after it until you do understand! There are unlimited amounts of resources available to you, use them. Attend class every day, start each day with a positive attitude. Smile and the world smiles with you! Anything is possible. I'm not going to tell you everything will be easy, because it's not. Be committed and have a willingness to finish what you start. It will be worth the effort!

Nancykate

Small class size and one on one training. Personal help when needed and easy to talk to instructors that have a positive upbeat attitude.

Have not met any of them as of yet but hoping they have the same positive attitude that I have.

Take full advantage of my ongoing educational opportunities and let nothing get by so that I may learn and progress my knowledge and everyday situaiton.

• $0

Wichita Technical Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.