York, PA
YTI Career Institute-York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend YTI Career Institute-York

Kyra

YTI is a great school when it comes to getting on the path toward your career. They offer hands on experience which helps you learn especially if you are hands-on learner like myself. YTI has many programs to offer with instructors who have been in the field and love what they do. To me, that is one of the best ways to learn a new career path.

I can't wait to start YTI-Lancaster campus in July of 2019. I have wanted to go there since my mom was a student there. I'm ready to start the beginning to my career. My mom has shown me some, but I want to learn from the best. I want to be a success.

Alyssa

This was the best choice for me to succeed! This school offers me the ability to study and learn as well as go right into the lab and practice my skills. I am with the same group of students through the entire program which allows for great relationships.

Jayla

It is an okay school. It could be much improved by being friendlier to the students. Financial aid department is not very friendly and not very helpful. Also my friend wanted to transfer credits and it took them forever to send them when it should have only been a day or two. The teachers preach on professionalism and they are not very professional themselves. Teaching styles are very crappy because it is just hours of PowerPoints and no hands-on stuff which I thought it would have been when I first started. Other than all of these it is a great place and some teachers are willing to help if needed.

Dorvens

hello my name is Dorvens Augustin its a pleasure for me to write that little to you guys I am here to make my dream become true I am a soccer plaer I used to play for Stamford high school , I graduated 2013 , I am really focus on my dream please please help me I will porve my skill put me in the field I am ready I'm Haitian and a powerfull young man help me god is by my side I believe one day I will be in the top I got my page on fb check it out , dorvens Augustin even a call 203 243 41 76 I would be happy to apart thanx a lot

James

What all they have to offer. If I would have know they offer so much, I would have gone to college sooner.

If I could go back in time and tell myself as a High School senior, I would tell myself to do it sooner insteading of waiting to go to college.

The advice I would give myself would be to get that 4.0 and don't let anyone get in the way of your dreams. To study hard because in the end it pays off and you'll have a career you will love. Also to maintain a good credit history because it really makes a huge difference.

The teachers from this school travel all around the world and do amazing things woth their life.

The most frustrating thing would be the price for school and you don't know where your going to get the money from. This is when you reliaze that you should of had a savings and good credit to get a loan because you know your parents will not help if their like mine.

Jason

I would advise myself to go much earlier. When I was in high school I decided I didn't like it much and wouldn't go to college. Then I had a child when I was in my early 20s and decided that having a child would make it impossible to go to college. Then we had our 3rd child and I finally decided that I needed a better job with better pay for my sanity and for a better life for my family. I will still be in school when we have our 4th child and it's very tough on all of us. I would tell myself to do better in high school, to apply myself more and to get it all over with right away, rather than later in life. It only gets harder the longer you wait but no matter what, furthering your education is so important and absolutely worth it!

The cost- it's over $30,000 and I am a working father of 3 children with another one due in 7 weeks. It's impossible to afford without help!

The other students and group projects- no one else in the classroom seems to apply themselves and in group projects I have to pay for that lack of application. They are all very immature, always playing on the computer or their cell phones instead of paying attention. They are sometimes disruptive to my learning and it drives me crazy! I can't study at home because I have a family there, and kids who don't understand so I need to be able to use the schools resources which is difficult with the other students acting like my kids.

jennifer

If I could go back in time I would tell myself not to wait so long to go to collage. I would also explain what the econmy is like today and that if you don't have some kind of degree you won't find a job very easily.

People with a high interest in a medical career should atend this school and is willing to work hard and complete there corse of study

Aperson who is noting willing to be in class and learn eveyday they are scheduled to be there

Amy

Go for what you want and work hard on fullfilling it. Don't say you can always go later, cause the longer you wait the harder it is to do. Follow your dreams and goals and don't let anything get in the way of it. You decide where you want to be in life. Think about what you want in your future. GO FOR YOUR DREAMS.

A person that is comitted and dedicated to pursue with their career. Someone that is willing and wanting to learn how to pursue with their goals and dreams.

• $0

YTI Career Institute-York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.