Hill & Ponton Military Scholarships

Attorneys at Hill & Ponton Disability Attorney aim to help former military members pursue education programs and reach their goals. Former members of the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force, Marine Corps, National Guard, and Coast Guard are eligible following honorable discharge. Four awards each of $1,000 are offered.

Fallen Heroes Scholarship

This scholarship benefits dependent children of CG members (enlisted and commissioned officers) who lost their life in CG land, air, or sea operations. An eligible dependent may apply for this scholarship any time during the year. Successful applicants can expect awards ranging between $1,000 to $5,000.

Green to Gold Scholarship Program

The Green to Gold Scholarship Program provides eligible, Regular Army (RA) Enlisted Soldiers an opportunity to complete their first bachelor’s degree or their first master’s degree. Upon the successful completion of their degree program the Soldier is commissioned as an Officer in the US Army in either the Active or Reserve component.

Lowe’s + AMVETS Generation T Scholarship

Through a corporate grant from Lowe’s Companies, Inc, AMVETS ( American Veterans) offers the Generation T Scholarships. These are available to eligible Veterans and spouses who would like to enter into or advance their career in the skilled trades industry. These scholarships provide up to $5,000 each.

Navy Seal Foundation Scholarships

These scholarships are for NSW active duty service members, their spouses and dependent children, SEAL and SWCC Post-9/11 veterans, and Gold Star/Surviving Spouses and dependents. Opportunities include vocational, certificate, licensure and post-secondary programs, undergraduate and graduate degrees for qualifying applicants.

F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program

The F. Edward Hébert Armed Forces Health Professions Scholarship Program is aimed to assist students pursuing advanced medical degrees. The Army’s Health Care team is offering to pay full tuition for a graduate-level health care degree for any medical, dental, veterinary, psychology or optometry program in the United States or Puerto Rico.