Adirondack Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Adirondack Community College

Lorraine

I find Adirondack a very good school, although I am older and these questions did not apply to me as I have a family at home. I put off school after high school and traveled the world seeing things now that I'm here I'm very happy with my choice. This school offers so much fro a younger student body which is great for them.

Thomas

I really like ACC because of how small it is. The classes are usually no more than about twenty and some are even smaller. The teacher knows everyone's name and is usually more than willing to help if someone is struggling with something. The teachers are also really great people which makes class much more fun.

Sophia

I have taken classes throughout the school year and summers, and I prefer the regular school year classes to summer. In the summer, they often have a lot of construction going on, making it hard to navigate around the campus. During the year, though, the professors are very informed and it is easy to learn and get a good grade as long as you do what is expected of you, to the best of your ability. Overall, it is an enjoyable experience. I learned a lot, and the tuition isn't too bad, plus for being a community college, it has a lot to offer.

Victor

it is a great school with many programs, great staff and students. The staff help out the students with homework and extra help. the school is also very affordable and there are 2 campuses. one in Wilton and the other in queensbury. If you are looking with a school with small to medium class sizes, affordable tuition and local, this is a school that might interest you.

Jacob

I think it is a very good for someone who only wants to go for two years. My mother and brother both went to there and graduated with their associates degree. They both commuted to and from school about 2-3 days a week. You can also pick what days that you want to go to school.