Phoenix, AZ
American Indian College Inc

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend American Indian College Inc

Robert

The college is over all a great place to be, the class sizes are very small so you get plenty one on one with the professors.

The most popular thing to do on campus is at night everyone heads to the gym to play basketball or volleyball

a majority of them are Native American, though there are a few from other races. The students are great to be around and easy to make friends with.

There are three majors, Elementary Education, Business, and Christian Ministries. all the Professors teach the classes with knowledge and understanding.

Gregorio

So far i have learnes that i have to really apprechiate what i can learn from the professor, and the ones around me. it has brought great knowledge to me.

someone who is really into drinking and always want to party

Clarissa

The college has many benefits that apply to my intended major.

The college has many benefits that apply to my intended major.

My classmates all have the determination to help motivate others and keep each other motivated.

Being in a whole new environment from high school has made me open my eyes to a whole lot of experiences that teach responsibility and adult hood. From attending college I have been able to broaden my view on a different lifestyle.

Helene

It is a Christian campus, and we pray before every class that God will just give us understanding of whats being taught. I find that praying before every class help a lot of students during the semester and thr\ey do very well in school.

College is a big step in life, it makes you successful, and gives you oppurtunities to better jobs. Therefore I encourage you to do well in school, always try your best, even if you think your not going to go to college in the future, still o your best. Who knows you may get tired of staying home and working your part time time, minimum wage job, then thats when your going to realize that you want to go back to school. Yes, it does make a differnece if you have good grades, so pay attention in class. Being in college is fun, but you need to know how to keep up with your homework and try to make it every class sessions, because attendance is important in college, so train yourself now and apply them to your life wirte now.

It is a very small campus, you know everyone at your school, and you get one on one time with your professor. They give you the help you need whether its academically or y\words of encouragement.

Bruce

I would say to my self, " stay on top of things, and be focused rather than being side tracked", i also would say, " save your money, and keep your priorities straight".

The worst thing about my school is that the students are somtimes hard to motivate. Also, my school has low school spirt and has many drama issues.

Larisa

AIC is a small community school, its like a family, we look out for one another. When one falls down we pick them back up. We care about each other.

If I could go back in time and talk to myslef, I would say, "Larisa, your going to college! Concentrate on your studies, make new friends, get involved with the school activities. Take advantage of every opportunity to further your education for your future that you possible can. If overseas travels are offered to further your academics, take those opportunities, they may not come back around. Going to college is a great thing, its exciting. You will make friends you can keep the rest of your life. Pay attention in class, take good notes, do your homework assignments, go to class! Cause, some day later down the road when your paying back those school loans, your gonna wish you had paid more attention in class and got your moneys woth! " : )

Jo

If I could talk to myself in my senior year of high school, I would tell myself to make any preparations possible for finances. I would strongly encourage myself to look into financial aid and scholarships. I would also tell myself to take it seriously despite whether I planned to go to school or not. I would just encourage myself to go for my dreams and do all that I can to accomplish the goals that I have in life. I know that in my senior year I would have liked to know that I could do anything if I would just go for it. I never knew I would be where I am at now. I have come so far. I would like to have known that I would do great things. Most importantly, I would tell myself to just make the most of everyday. I would reassure myself that if I put in a good attitude and outlook on life then that is what I would get back. The whole world is a wonderful place in which I could discover my potential.

I wish I knew more about financial aid, scholarships, grants, etc. I don't get any help from my family, and I do not qualify for any Government support. I would have liked to know how I could be fully funded for my education before I came to the school. That is the main struggle that I have had since going to school.

• $0

American Indian College Inc administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.