American National University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for American National University

Jc

They are awful, I'm $30,000 in debt with no degree to help me pay it back, I've tried their "online" class two or three times and no surprise I failed it because I don't have a teacher to help me in it and then after that they want me to pay to take it again and not even work with me and let me have the teacher I "NEED" in it so I can graduate and be done with this sorry excuse for an institution. And while I was in a previous computer class there, I was harassed by one of their teachers due to the fact that I was the only male in the classroom the first two weeks until I walked out of the classroom and just left, my grade suffered for it and I couldn't concentrate on my work. I brought it up to them but they just teamed up on me and it didn't go anywhere at all, I didn't realize my rights deminished because I was on their campus, I thought I paid over a thousand dollars a class to come there to "learn" not be bullied by someone with authority over me for no reason. I wake up every morning wanting to pretty much blow my brains out because I'm over $30,000 in debt with no way to pay it back because they won't work with me and help me out of this mess they have created. I'm just asking them to finish what they started and they won't but expect me to still pay....

jaylisa

Do not go to this school. I went to the Dayton campus. The school didn’t tell what all I needed to start any of my extern ships until last minute then failed me for the course and it wasn’t even my fault. For the hospital extern I had to have health insurance and my teacher knew that and still failed me even though there’s proof of documentation that I don’t have insurance and because of the they took my financial aid and now I can’t even finish my last two classes and when I tried to talk to someone about it they said they don’t have student services on there campus anymore and told me to call some number but they gave me the wrong number twice in a row. It’s school is very unprofessional and I wasted my money and time on it.