Averett University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Averett University

Peyton

Absolutely love Averett University. The class sizes are perfect, not too big and also not too small. They also are very close to town, so it is easy to go to other restaurants or anything else you might need. The food at the school is also very diverse, they have many options. The sports teams are my favorite, I absolutely love my softball team!

Anu

Beautiful campus yet their staff seems to be clueless as to what is truly going on. Communication between staff members is non-existent. If you ask what one person a question, the person net to them will give you a complete opposite answer. The administration needs to include staff meetings into their daily routines.

Kristen

When i took a trip down here i fell in love with it and i hope i can visit it more often i love the school and the community.

Austin

I am super excited to be able to come up to continue my academic and athletic career up at Averett University. I am very happy that the class sizes are small so that i can get as much help in a class as I need to be able to get the best knowledge out of the class. #Averett22

Aislinn

It is a good school with good intentions, but it is old and in need of improvements. It is located in a small town, so the school is not very popular nor has a large amount of students. The food meets the basic nutritional needs which also means its flavor is basic. However, there are many restaurants in town.

Te

Really enjoyed going to Averett University and have no complaints about the experience. Class sizes are good, degree is fully accredited, and the programs they offer are affordable so you won't graduate with a 50K student loan like a buddy of mine did at another school. Ouch! If you live in Virginia or North Carolina the school is well known and the degree is respected by employers. If you are job searching nationwide, it is a smaller school so you may not get as much respect right off the bat. AU has a really high graduation rate - I would say over half the people who started with me ended up with a degree. At other schools, it is like 1 in 4. Good deal if you take a tech or business major.

Mallory

My opinion about Averett is, that I am very happy I chose to attend this university. I cannot imagine myself at another school. Averett has welcomed me with open arms since the first day I got there. Every one there was so helpful and kind. It is such a great community and I would recommend this school to any body wishing to get a good education.

Haley

I am in love with my college. There is such a diversity of people and activities happen on a regular. I am a commuter student and I have never felt out of place. I have a great group of friends to study with and if they're not available, a tutor always is.

Kinkade

I received a quality education, met great people and got a job after graduation. Averett has grown from a small Baptist college into a multi-campus University that offers a multitude of opportunities for boarders and day students alike. My experience at Averett was exceptional.