Bethany Lutheran College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bethany Lutheran College

Mara

I love the family atmosphere of bethany! All people usually know most people! There are many things to get involved in on campus and you should never be bored. The professors are extremely friendly and always willing to help. The class sizes are be individualized making for more hands on learning.

Noah

There is an unbelievable amount of opportunity for students to get involved. Even though I'm a science major I can still be involved in sports, music, clubs, and religious events on campus. I am close with all my professors and am friends with almost all the students. My experience at Bethany has been invaluable.

Noella

BLC is an excellent college! The professors are dedicated to helping the students learn and grow to their fullest potential, the class sizes are small and personal, and I've loved my time here. In addition, the Christ-centered approach in every class is so incredibly valuable to me, and I know that I will graduate ready to face the world.

Adeshola

I love that Bethany helps students daily, The teachers are always available and will help a student when in need. I love that the classes are not overly crowed which means that student can get eye to eye communication with the teachers. The sports is also great and people are involved well.

Emmanuela

I love Bethany Lutheran

Dorothea

For me personally, it suits my wants and needs to a certain extent. Some professors are hard to work with and communicate with, while others go the extra mile to help you find all that you need to suit you in your endeavors. Along with this there is always some type of event going on that always has open doors to everyone on campus.

Haley

The overall energy of the campus is inviting and friendly. Everyone says hi and there is not one group of people that is superior over the other. Professors are available most hours of the day. Bethany is a great small campus that is in the heart of Mankato.

Danielle

Love the small knit community! There’s always events around campus. Resident assistants host fun events often and some you can win prizes. It’s easy to get involved even if your not in an a sport or club! You will always feel welcomed and involved! Everyone is very friendly!

Olivia

I consider myself very blessed to have been able to attend Bethany, first as a PSEO student, and then as a residential student for several years. I met fantastic people on campus - some of my dearest friends - and I know Bethany's education really set me up for success. I was able to double major (and minor), study abroad, get a good internship in Mankato, and land a full-time job before I had even graduated (all while participating in numerous extracurricular activities). Every single one of my professors at Bethany knew me by my first name, and I was able to pursue what I loved in so many areas! Bethany may not have all the bells and whistles of larger universities, but it has something way more important: faculty and staff who pour their hearts and souls into their students and go out of their way to serve you. The community at Bethany is super tight-knit and full of passionate learners, and THAT is the finest thing you can find in higher ed. I wouldn't trade my time at Bethany for anything.

Ian

Great school, safest campus, tight community, passionate and knowledgeable professors, EXTREMELY personal guidance and education.