Irvine, CA
Brandman University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brandman University

Jason

Brandman University is an expensive school yet offers education at a fast pace. Everyone I have encountered has been friendly and willing to help. Everyone cares about my success. I currently have a 4.0 GPA and all the teachers have been great even though a lot of the classes can be demanding and difficult

Holly

My overall opinion of Brandman University is great! I am an adult learner back in school after many years away and have had a great experience so far. I would recommend it to anyone. The campus is very clean and friendly with a wide range of activities and opportunists.

Sandra

Whidbey Island campus is a small tight knit academic center connected to Brandman University Orange campus.

Masters of life experience looking to combine their experience with their educational goals.

There are going to be times in college when you will feel like you bit off more than you can chew. Do not be afraid to drop a course if you are struggling with the course load. It does not mean you are a failure when you withdraw from a class. You may not know exactly what you want to pursue as a career path during your first year of college and that is perfectly okay. Take the time to search within yourself to answer this question: What profession do I see myself working as in the future? Listen to your heart, your strengths, creativity and passions. This will help you design an ideal career path in your mind. You will have a greater chance of attracting and creating the career of your dreams when you have a clear vision of it and focus on what you really want. Do not ever sell yourself short throughout your entire college experience. You can accomplish anything you want when you visualize it in your mind and believe in yourself.

wendy

Attending college has opened my eyes to a whole new passion for discovery. This has been such an enlightening experience for me that I am beyond thrilled to be attending college and gaining a versitile education in which I can utilize for the rest of my life. I have discovered new passions and interestes as well as honing in on skills that I previously was not aware of. The college experience that I am receiving is mine for the taking, this is my chance to make or break my future; I am given the same educational opportunities as all the other successful and infamous individuals out there, so who is to say that I cannot make it just like one of them?

Marcia

My school was flexible and very friendly.

My school was flexible and very friendly.

I have gained the knowledge needed to set the foundation of becoming a teacher. I have met wonderful classmates who I believe will be lifelong friends. Most importantly, I have learned a lot about myself and realize I can accomplish any goal I set for myself. Attending Chapman University has been valuable to me because it has provided me with the tools to succeed as a student, teacher, and parent. As a student I have learned the importance of time management and follow through on my work. My education has provided me with different strategies I can use as a teacher to help reach students with different learning styles. As a parent my dedication to furthering my education as an adult has shown my children the importance of getting an education. I have inspired both of my children to continue their higher education once they graduate from high school.

They just started blended classes which requires both on campus class tme and online time. I prefer to do one or the other. I enjoy online classes and on campus classes, but if I take an on campus class I don't want to be require to participate in discussion boards or assignments online.

Krystle

All of my classmates have the same goal in mind as I do: Obtain my degree.

All of my classmates have the same goal in mind as I do: Obtain my degree.

Family Room - Afternoon Knock at the door. Highschool Krystle gets up lazily to answer. She opens the door. "Whaaa... What's going on?" Highschool Krystle asks with utter bewilderment. Future Krystle quickly explains, "I know this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened before, but just listen to what I have to say, and don't worry about any time paradox being created. You aren't sure of what you want to do with your life, but the best start towards your goal of finding that out is to go to college. I know that highschool was long and difficult, but in today's world, if you want a good job, you'll need more schooling. That's just - "Wait... how are you here?" Highschool Krystle cuts in. With anger, Future Krystle says, "Don't worry about that! There's only so much I can say! Just keep focused on school. Keep going no matter what happens to get your degree. You've got your friends and family supporting you all the way, you just need to believe in yourself." Highschool Krystle is about to say something, when suddenly, Future Krystle is gone without a trace. Fade out.

Before coming to this school, I wish I had known how often the classes get cancelled and the different types of classes that I could take online. The on-campus classes get cancelled quite often, and there are a lot of interesting classes offered online that aren't offered on-ground.

Christina

Dear High School Christina, You are the first and only of seven siblings to graduate high school! Good job, Christi! (Insert pat on the back) Moreover, you are the first person in your family who will attain several degrees. Make sure you finish college with your Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education before you have children of your own. First, there is much to learn before you can teach others. Do not delay your dreams to fulfill the needs of capable individuals. Keep your eye on the prize, not to be distracted by boys disguised as men, behavior cloaked in sin, or self-destructive habits which delay your inevitable success. You are going to become a great teacher because excellent students make the best teachers! Also, you will succeed because time moves too swiftly to not chase your hopes and dreams, and meet your lofty goals. Many people have suffered worse and acquired more, so you can have a future filled with whatever you spend time doing and surround yourself with. Teach yourself by absorbing your surroundings, asking questions, and actively listening to elders with personal and professional experiences. Never hurry and never worry. I love you. Good Luck, Me.

I wish I had known they opened a campus in my area, so I could have attended sooner.

Divorced or single parents. Adult learners who had long absences from college.

Brandman University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.