Bakersfield, CA
Brightwood College-Bakersfield

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Brightwood College-Bakersfield

Brandy

They are great .. Very helpful and encouraging!

They are great .. Very helpful and encouraging!

My first impulse as a time traveller would be to tell my Highschool-self that what I really want to study is psychology. However, I think that I would end up just telling myself to do what feels right. Even though having the foresight to avoid my years of indecision would seem nice, I truly believe that those stressful years were hugely important in creating the woman I am today. I knew I enjoyed psychology but it took me four years to realize it was what I wanted to pursue as a degree and eventually career. What made me finally realize this was that all the 'for fun' classes I was taking were psych classes. I know, right? What an eye opener. Although it would have saved me a few years and a lot of money, I think this longer road I have taken to JFKU was the right path for me. So, listen up eighteen year old me; You know in your heart where you're headed. So keep moving forward!

That if a school feels like the right fit for you, you should apply, even if your family might consider it too expensive. It's your education; do what's right, not what's cheapest.

It's a little pricey, and I have to commute, but thankfully not very far.

Tawnya

My school California State Polytechnic University, Pomona is best known for a hands on experience in each field. Students get the chance to really experience and experiement with the tools their major uses on the field today.

My school loves using the hands on approach and our instructors go above and beyond to help their students out especially in our liberal studies department. They would email their students about deadlines, give them advice, help them find jobs/internships. They really show that they want to help and keep you on track.

cortnei

The school I am currently attending is currently known for our athletics and academic programs.

Don't get discouraged. College is tough compared to high school so work hard your last year and take as many AP classes as possible because they count for college credit! And this helps to take the work load off your back, but it's still going to be tough compared to what you've seen so far. Even so, get through it with as much confidence as possible because you'll always have tomorrow. And study more in Statistics because it's not easy.

Any person who feels as though school is too much work or is too busy to really put in the effort into their work and studies.

Susana

The superiors, teachers, lab tech, liberian, ect, of my vocational college transmit an enthusiastic spirit day to day that transforms students to achieving student. I feel their greetings and smiles day to day open doors of confidence and stability because students can have conflicts that can be barriers obtaining their educations and because of that spirit and welcoming student manage to keep moving forward a steady step at a time. The greetings and welcoming are powerful especially because they add up to strength of the staff and ultimately on to the students .

Time is money and valuable. I would be more strict on applying good time management habits, so can dominate the skill. I consider myself very active, especially when it comes to learning and a can be attracted to many challenging activities were I had powerful interest. I enjoyed all the activities I participated, but I joined a multiple of activities obtaining big roles in all of them. Since I really did not dominated time management habits; I spread myself thin jeopardizing everything. I gain a lot and I would do it again in a heartbeat but time management would make everything perfect because a discipline would have been beaty.

I believe our school is appropriate to anyone. Our classes? ages ranged from six teen to forty-four and with a variety of backgrounds. I assisted a class where one of my class mate was a Filipino male sixteen years old, and there were two other female Filipino but their dialects were not the same, which was an interesting concept that our class learned. Also, the environment is enjoyable, besides that is new, is a small class size setting at most mid twenties, which aloes teachers a one on one learning experience which sets in on minds to last.

• $0

Brightwood College-Bakersfield administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.