Buffalo, NY
Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo

Cesmina

It is a great school to go to when you have a busy life. I work constant hours at a restaurant and can always find it easier to understand all elements of the classes. I like that the discussion questions need to done at a specific amount. The teachers are good at feedback and also great with helping you if you do not understand things in class. Over all a great school.

Kamaron

I am in the Jumpstart Program at Bryant & Stratton, and I think it is great that they have this opportunity for people still in high school like me! I am in a class currently, and have taken a class. I look forward to attending more classes involved with my goals.

Jeanna

B&S College is a great school to attend. The instructors are easy to understand and are always available when you need help with anything. They make sure to display their phone numbers and office hours in several places throughout so that they are easily found. The other students are inviting and helpful. All in all an excellent environment.

JOSEPH

I really like this college because the teachers and students are very nice and helpful the teachers are always there if you have a question about something and even the peers are there to help to which is good its safe and fun here at this school its not like the other colleges that has a lot of trouble on campus .

Brandi

They are a good school but they charge more for the same program than most of the other schools.

My school is so wonderful because everyone is very helpful, understanding, always there for you, and dedicated to your education just as much as you are.

The best advice I could give myself is not to worry and to believe in myself. I did not go to college right away because I had no faith in my abilities to do well in college. My sister was already making her way through a wonderful university and she had always done well in high school. I was always in her shadow and that followed me, even after high school. I always did well in high school, but never as good as her. Even my parents were worried that I would drop out of college because they knew I was self-conscious and not motivated enough. I have grown so much by taking this first step of going to college and I wish I would have done it much sooner. I have now completed my first year of college with a 4.0. It just takes hard work and confidence to succeed. I wish I would have known all of these things because I am so much more confident in myself from going to college and know that I can handle anything with faith and dedication.

I could not have asked for anything better from attending this school. I do wish I would have understood my financial status better, but besides that I have nothing to complain about. My school was so helpful in getting me started and still is as I just finished my first year. I feel that it could have been more helpful to give me the entire list of classes I would need to graduate, just so I could keep a countdown for myself. I truly enjoy my school and everything it has to offer!

Marva

Bryant & Stratton is a great school and even though I was going through many trial and tribulations the staff was always there to help me in any way that they could. There are so many tools that they make available for me to use where I didn't have to go anywhere for research or questions. whenever I picked up the phone or had a problem no matter how long it took my academic advisors were there. The staff made me feel a part of as well as walked me through every step of the way where I feel they are virtually my second family, and I wouldn't trade schools for the world.

The most important activities is group learning and assignments.

The students at my school are very helpful, and they are there to help when you are struggling, and they have become my friends in the end.

The Academics are very self explanatory and informative. They give classes that challenge your learning and they also deal with up to date info, which makes it interesting.

Tasha

Bryant and Stratton is a school that offers small class sizes, personal attention, and life long learning, they allow you to acclimate to college in a way that is less aggressive than larger schools but with the same education achievement that larger schools offer.

Bryant and Stratton is best known for its personal attention to its students and life long placement assistance.

If I could turn back the hands of time to advise myself of college life and its expectancy's, I would advise myself that in order to acclimate to college life I would need to ensure that I am focused. I would advise myself to not accept anything less than the best that I can offer. I would tell myself to always stay confident in my quest and not to second guess myself. College even at my age of 32 has taught me how to focus and work towards an achievable goal. I would allow myself to know that I don't know everything that I thought I did, and to listen, I might just learn something. I would also advise myself to not let the cares of the world take me away from my dream and my vision. I would definitely advise myself that it is okay to dream, but when it's all said and done the vision is what will carry you. It is written"without a vision, the people will perish" King James Bible.

Tiffany

My classmates are very helpful and come from all walks of life which make it interesting, there are people from all over the world in class which make it a great learning experience.

If I could go back in time to talk to myself in high school and know what I know now I would have continued my education after high school. However, I did go to a community college for a few semesters after I do not think that I was ready. Education very important and I did go back; I just wish it was sooner. I really enjoy learning and even though I did not pursue a degree after high school, I have my associates in Business and I am continuing for my Bachelor's. I have my hair license, hair instructor license, real estate appraisal certificate as well as house inspection certificate as well. I knew computers would take over the world and I was correct so I stayed on the business side of school and I wish I would have stayed in that. I wish I would have thought this is high school as I do now ?knowledge is power, only power can intimidate people and those who choose to be intimidated focus on just that instead of gaining their own power."

There is nothing frustrating about school, just like with all schools the tuition goes up.

Renee

My classmates are very supportive and willing to help and aid in the process of learning. All my classmates a re also my team mates and friends.

Number one is that I can attend college online. Working a part-time job and being a single mother has impacted my ability to physically attend college. They also have read good reviews about the college.

I would tell myself that I need to be sure that I prioritize and use my time wisely. Online education is very fast-paced and is hard work, so staying on top of assignments and projects is essential. Creating a routine, sticking to my goals (both short-term and long-term), and developing my time management skills will be important and will aid in my education and relieve a lot of stress. Finally, I would tell myself that this should also be an enjoyable experience, so give myself a pat on the back when I've done well and don't sweat the little problems that occur.

Bryant & Stratton College-Buffalo administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.