Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Bryant & Stratton College-Virginia Beach

Celter

The college offers a personalized learning environment, wherein instructors, faculty and resources are almost always available. However, I find the college's academic environment and quality of education very poor. The college's standards for student learning is low, and there are no presented extra-curricular activities, except for the athletics. Only one honor society is active in the campus, in which one can see that the college does not offer much opportunities to its students, especially for those who are planning on going higher in their education. There are also a lot of teachers who lack experience in the courses they are teaching, because some department heads tend to transfer instructors from one course to another every term. The student services department provides poor service due to lack of sufficient faculty and staff, and this causes delays in transcript requests, term scheduling, and academic advising. My overall college experience in the school is very bad, and I could compare the college to a high school.

Lola

It is one of the best local colleges around the city of Virginia Beach, Virginia. And I am eager to persuade others to continue to obtain their degrees, certificates and pre-requisites at Byrant & Stratton College. I am pursuing my dream here and that is to become eventually a Nurse Practitioner. However, I can embark in that direction by entering the Registered Nursing Program by December 31, 2018 or January 31, 2019. It will take me approximately five more years after my Associates in Science and Nursing to get to my goal. My specialty will be cardiology. Update: I have graduated from the Healthcare Services Administration Program with an Associates Degree as of Dec. 15, 2019! I truly thank Unigo and its partners for this opportunity. Ms. Lola Hefner, PL, PT, CNA, Gulf-War Veteran, single mom, and student at Byrant & Stratton, Virginia Beach, Virginia

Mathew

I love how small this campus is. The instructors and staff are always so helpful. They truly want you to succeed. At one point I wasn't even sure I wanted to attend college. I'm happy I did! Out of 38 baseball players, I was one of two to receive a 4.0 GPA. I'm looking forward to another year of success.

Hazel

Good school to consider. Instructors are approachable and answers questions and concerns in a good giving time. They keep you up to date on most activities and happening. You have midterm and end of the term evaluation to voice your concerns to the school as a whole or be specific if needed.

Candace

I feel that Bryant & Stratton- Virginia Beach is an overall great school. It is very costly, but the teachers and staff are very helpful. I feel comfortable asking questions and became more confident in presenting in front of the class since attending on campus. The class sizes are small which is beneficial while learning on campus.

ronisha

Bryant & Stratton is an amazing college . They have small classrooms which is good because i like smaller classrooms. The professors are really understanding and forgiving. They have a lounge for students and it's like the best room i've ever been in. All together the school is a good school.

Latiya

Bryant and Stratton College-Virginia Beach is amazing school with amazing opportunities. I love how you can always reach your advisor, even on the weekend. From the time I wanted more information about the college until I decided what I wanted to study, the school checked in with me to see if I had questions or just needed more information. Its a great school and I would recommend anyone looking to further there education to apply!