El Dorado, KS
Butler Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Butler Community College

Mallory

Butler Community College allows me to take college courses while still in high school. The teachers that we have are excellent and some are on-site at our school and others we have to communicate with outside of class by email. The teachers are very good about keeping their grades up-to-date.

Daniela Rose

Butler Community College is the place where I want to complete my basics and to start my life.

Maris

Butler Community College is a friendly, helpful scene. The overall admissions process was very easy and everybody was ready to help, they even stayed a little after their office hours to make sure I was all set. On my way out, they woshed me good luck on my upcoming year and hoped they would see me around. I am so excited to be starting classes there this fall and can't wait to learn in such a kind and helpful community.

Rylie

I love Butler it’s an amazing school to go to when you’re just starting college. Amazing faculty and staff . The professors are always available and make you feel as if you’re family . Everyday is a new day at butler but everyday is an amazing one . I wouldn’t trade starting out at butler for the world.

Atlantis

Butler is a great school. It is not like other schools, this one was designed for the working student and the non-traditional students as well. I love the atmosphere. Butler is very close to where I live which makes everything convenient. I would recommend Butler to everyone.

Katrina

I have loved my time at Butler, and though I'm sad that I will be transferring new year, I'm grateful for the time I have had here and he people that I have met! The class sizes are relatively small, and I have not had a teacher that I have had A problem with.

Tara

It is a great school with small class sizes. The teachers are here to see us succeed and are always readily available for each and everyone of us. Tutoring is offered to all with onsite tutors. The school is always looking for ways to grow and help us succeed.

Jasmine

The best college to get that help you always needed. They are nice and always Motivated to get the degree you deserve!

Shalen

Butler Community College has honestly been my home away from home. I currently attend the Rose Hill campus through one of the academies and am a student worker there. I really don't know what my life would be like had I never met the people here. It's honestly changed my life for the better.

Natalie

Though the college itself is a wonderful place and the professors are amazing, many students do not pay attention in class and can be disruptive. Not the best after school and weekend activities, and there is not much in El Dorado, but Wichita can be interesting and there is always the Internet!

Butler Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.