El Dorado, KS
Butler Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Butler Community College

Kristine

Butler Community College sets high expectations of it's students, with goals to aim high for yet within reach and attainable, always stretching the mind and abilities just a little further in order to help each of us to reach just a little bit higher and to extend beyond ourselves just a little bit further so we can be the best we can possibly be, bar none!

My classmates consist of a plethra of determined individuals, wide eyed learners, serious about gaining knowledge, skills and competence in the field of nursing, never backing down in pursuit of their goal ; the well earned, honorable AAS degree of Nursing!

I would tell myself that even though living at home for another couple of years while attending college didn't sound like a lot of fun when the opportunity for independence was calling , that it would have been the best choice. Having opted for the independence, I waited for twenty years until my children were grown to pursue my education, while trying to pay a mortgage, utilities as well as tuition, and on one income (the highschool sweetheart moved on) and I missed out on twenty years of marketable skills and financial stability, all because I didn't have the patience for the task when the support was readily available. I am still determined to reach my goal at this point, but sure could have saved myself a lot of heartache and headaches by seizing the opportunity back when it was all but handed to me on a silver platter!

I think BCC is a wonderful college most not all of the teachers are understanding and have your best interested in mind and are willing to help out when and where they can.

I would have told myself that the more you pay attention and try your very best the better you will do in college. Everything in life you have to work at including college so don't expect people to give you a masters degree. Help yourself and don't look down on people because you don't agree with their school outlooks. Try your very best and you will get through anything you want. Don't give up just because things get hard or are not going your way. People have to live life that includes you.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about school would be all the homework you are expected to do along with working and having children. This would be the reason lots of individuals give up and don't go back. All students have bills in there own way and they have to get paid some how and we don't get paid to go to school so inturn this means college students must have a job to support themselves.

Butler Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.