McPherson, KS
Central Christian College of Kansas

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Central Christian College of Kansas

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Shiloh

A great school to make life-ling friends, enjoy sports and other activities, and learn! Lots of Christian activity, and great people. I love this school! Professors are great people who invest in each student personally, and everyone feels like they can accomplish anything at Central Christian College of Kansas.

Mary

It is an amazing College. I am enrolled in the on-line classes due to my work schedule. The classes are six weeks long and provide a lot of information. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter they are teaching. Would recommend to everyone. It is a great learning experience!

Alexandra

Great school, professors are always available, very understanding, and they push you to be the best you can be. My admissions process was a long one, but they were very patient and understanding, and answered every question or concern that I had. Overall amazing school!!

Talor

I love my small school!! I have always went to big schools from k through 12 and going to a small college was a great fit for me! The professor are always available even answer texts if you really need something. I love that it's making my relationship with God better and stronger than it ever has before. I get to do what I love and that's to get educated and cheer

Melissa

I love it here. There are a few things that I wish were different, but overall it is a very good school.

Stacy

I think that Central Christian College of Kansas is a great learning institution. I am not 100% of the campus life as I am an online student. There instructors are knowledgeable nice, and always easy to reach for questions. I have learned so much beneficial information to help move me to my next level my career.

I will be attending online, but everyone I have encountered for the enrollment and set up process has been exceptionally helpful and upbeat. They walk you through everything every step of the way and are readily available to answer any questions that may arise.

Erica
Perfect

I love this college. Everyone is there to support each other.

Perfect

I love this college. Everyone is there to support each other.

Robin

I have had a positive attendance at CCC Kansas. I've had a lot of support, good professors,and scored at least one A and probably 2. I'm still waiting to hear from my second professor. They have a great student success team and tech support. It's a steep climb keeps you on your toes. I got sick , admited to the hosptal and had to take an admin break till the next class and they were very supportive and understood with no proof.

must be Christians if they go to that school; yes iI believe it is accurate

It is strict and all inclusive.

robert

If I could go back in time and give my high school self one piece of advice, it would be to get into college and finish your degree as soon as possible. Do not focus your time and energy on having fun with your friends. Instead, complete all the work you can now, so when you are older you will not have to prioritize school time, work time, family time. If I could go back in time, I woudl also suggest to my high school self to start working towards any job that you want. No matter how much schooling is involved, if you apply yourself, you are smart enough to accomplsih any goal. Don't be scared of having to put in a little hard work. You have proved that when you want to be, you are one of the smartest people you know. So aim toward the stars. If you truly want something badly enough, you will reach it eventually.

Just how easy it really was to keep up with an online program. I wish I would have completed this program years earlier than I did.

Anyone who wants to learn about the career they are interested in, as well as Christan principles, should attend this school.

Central Christian College of Kansas administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.