Central Christian College of Kansas Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Central Christian College of Kansas

Brooke

Depending on the department, the education may be good. For example, the business, natural science, and education departments are very good. On the other hand, it does not seem like some of the other majors have the best standards. The student success center is excellent at helping students with disablilities. At the same time, student life is trying to hard to know about students "personal life." Some students feel that they are being "watched" or "stocked" by the school beyond an academic standpoint.

Valery

I will go to Central for 2 years or all 4 years, I haven't decided yet. I am going to get all my biology and health classes, and get my CNA. And when I get all my credits to get my LPN i will leave Central, and join another college or university to finish my LPN career

Erica

I love this college. Everyone is there to support each other.

I will be attending online, but everyone I have encountered for the enrollment and set up process has been exceptionally helpful and upbeat. They walk you through everything every step of the way and are readily available to answer any questions that may arise.

Mary

It is an amazing College. I am enrolled in the on-line classes due to my work schedule. The classes are six weeks long and provide a lot of information. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable about the subject matter they are teaching. Would recommend to everyone. It is a great learning experience!

Stacy

I think that Central Christian College of Kansas is a great learning institution. I am not 100% of the campus life as I am an online student. There instructors are knowledgeable nice, and always easy to reach for questions. I have learned so much beneficial information to help move me to my next level my career.

Alexandra

Great school, professors are always available, very understanding, and they push you to be the best you can be. My admissions process was a long one, but they were very patient and understanding, and answered every question or concern that I had. Overall amazing school!!

Talor

I love my small school!! I have always went to big schools from k through 12 and going to a small college was a great fit for me! The professor are always available even answer texts if you really need something. I love that it's making my relationship with God better and stronger than it ever has before. I get to do what I love and that's to get educated and cheer

Shiloh

A great school to make life-ling friends, enjoy sports and other activities, and learn! Lots of Christian activity, and great people. I love this school! Professors are great people who invest in each student personally, and everyone feels like they can accomplish anything at Central Christian College of Kansas.

Melissa

I love it here. There are a few things that I wish were different, but overall it is a very good school.