Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

MARY

My school is the best place to acquire educational knowledge and prepare yourself for the future.

I will tell myself not to focus on mathematics, sciences, and debate alone; she should participate in school sports.

Anybody who is not ready to study hard and do their academy assignments.

Miranda

The majority of my classmates at Cincinnati State are very hardworking and down-to-earth.

If I could go back in time to when I was a senior at Oak Hills high school I would tell myself not to worry about what people think and dealing with the immature gossip that goes on in high school and to just focus on my school work. I would tell myself to take the more challenging classes my senior year like Pre-Calc, Presentational Speaking, AP English, etc. because it will benefit me in college. I would also tell myself to not be so nervous about starting college, that the people at Cincinnati State are all very nice and as long as I stay focused on my goal and want it enough I will do great in my college courses. I would tell myself to never ever forget my dream and always do better than my best.

The type of person that should attend Cincinnati State would be someone of middle class or lower middle class whom is looking to get a good education for a very affordable price.

Erin

In the health programs, they tend to be very kind, cheery, down-to-earth people.

Its superior Diagnostic Medical Sonography program, the culinary school, and the beautifully manicured grounds.

Enter the school early so as to decrease the wait later on. Meet with your advisor frequently, even if you do have to drive an extra couple of hours to do it. Ask whether you have everything done that is needful, whether you're still on track. Smile and be cheerful and encourage your fellow students, and the professors, too. Talk to them about little things and care about them; you're never in that much of a hurry, never too stressed, to remember to inquire about their broken down car or their sick grandmother. Be emotionally generous.

Sean

My classmates are a wide group of kids from all races and ages. Most students are just entering college or going back to finish. Cincinnati State provides many great majors and classes for a large group of students to complete. Age groups very from high school to adult.

My advice to myself would have been for me to go to college. I went to a automotive school after high school and figured out it wasn't the best choice for me. If I could make a different decision it would have been to go to my current college sooner. Either way the skills I learned from my prior trade are valuable and useful in daily life. To anyone graduating high school my advice is find something you enjoy and stick with it. Education really pays off in the long run.

I like my school. I get along well with my classmates and faculty. Sometimes I have minor conflicts with the staff or students. This is expected anywhere you go.

Cincinnati State Technical and Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.