Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cincinnati State Technical and Community College

Kara

It’s a very nice campus inside and out. Love the landscaping, lots of parking as well. Inside it’s beautiful how they made the college. The teachers and faculty are amazing, super sweet and will definitely help you as needed! The class rooms are nice size, the library is huge.

Matthew

Cincinnati State is great Community College in Cincinnati tristate area. It’s allowing me to get my associates degree in a field that I am very familiar with. The staffs and students of Cincinnati State Community College are helpful and respectful to once of another's.

Deja

I thrive on Cincinnati State....As a student who used to come to their mothers classes at CState, I know how great the atmosphere was then and how they are now. Cstate is giving me the opportunity to get experience in my major before I go for my 4yr college. It really helps that all my teachers are great, and that for the next semester I will be able to have the same teacher that I had for my ASL Class this term for the majority of my major courses next semester. I also love the classes in Cstate because of the small class sizes and the since of community that you get from both you cohort and the different age range of student who attend.The only thing that I wish that Cstate would change would be for Cstate to come into the now with the change of technology and get more Ebooks and better printers.

Brittney

Overall I'm enjoying my time at Cincinnati State because it is small so there is more 1 on 1 (student and teacher conversations). Also they have a great library that has resources I need to be successful in college like computers and printers. They also have vending machines and food areas to have lunch or just a snack.

Isaac

So far so good, very helpful staff

Chyrae

As a current student at Cincinnati State Technical College, I am satisfied with choosing this campus. Although it is a community college, there is always opportunities to get involved with campus life, the professors are always accessible, and the overall atmosphere is inviting. I always recommend my school to others.

August

This is a great place for a second chance or returning student. It very good for students that have a little fear of being too far from home. This is a college that can give you the real feel of if you want to do campus life. I was glad I chose this college for my program because you can learn and get a degree and you don't have to kill your pockets.

pierre

I am currently enrolling into Cincinnati State . The people who go to Cincinnati State are very cool and positive. Everybody supports one another and makes sure everything icon track. Cincinnati State has some of the best programs and the environment is relaxing, I LOVE IT!!!

Benjamin

Its a small community college. Small classes and plenty of teacher student time to go around. Staff always available before, during, and after classes. Students very friendly. I was nervous going back to school after being out 22 years and everyone made me feel welcomed.

Bishnu

Cincinnati State is one of the finest community colleges in Cincinnati. It is affordable, and very convenient to get to. The academic programs are great and the Faculty members are awesome. Professors are always ready to help the students with anything the students need regarding the course or recommendation letters. Cincinnati State also has Co-Op programs, which allows students to gain experience in the real work place of their future career. Co-Op programs help the students to grow stronger, and also make decisions of things like, if what they see during the co-op program is what they really want to do in future. The classes are relatively small, so the students can have one-to-one conversation with the professors. Classes taken at Cincinnati States are mostly transferable. Overall, Cincinnati State is the best start place.

Iman

Cincinnati State is a great collage to start with. They help you a lot and give all the attention that you need. The profess are great. They help you a lot and make sure that you understand the lessons and get a good grade.

Shannon

Cincinnati State is a great school for so many reasons, the school focuses on academic achievement, community involvement, and the health and wellbeing of the students and faculty, and so much more. I am taught by some of the leading professionals in the industry who use these tools daily. The faculty are very supportive, my advisor returned my call as I was completing this essay and we spent an hour on the phone discussing my plans for next semester. I’ll have the opportunity to be a part of an annual national film festival. Student life is amazing, there are so many opportunities to get involved on campus and in the community. Oh, and did I mention, students and faculty have free access to a fully equipped gym with personal trainers. The school offers free childcare, so students and faculty spend more time focusing on providing a better future for themselves and their loved ones. Cincinnati State encourages leadership and teamwork, as a member of the Cincinnati State College Coral, I’ve had countless opportunities to sing with my colleagues at various venues in our community. I am so proud to be a student at Cincinnati State that one of my life goals is to open a Non-Profit Audio Video Production afterschool program for underprivileged youth in a neighboring community. The goal of this program is to introduce the youth to the opportunities available in Audio Video Production and for those who are interested, encourage them to attend College at Cincinnati State.

Guylain Blairio

The College is great, it a perfect place to be when you want to study. Professors are all professional and always happy to to help. Classroom are spacious and well equipped. Learning materials is available for all students. There is a lot of cultural activities as well.

Porche

I’m currently working on my second degree there, so it’s safe to say I really like it. Tuition is affordable and the campus has had so many upgrades it’s incredible. There are a ton on degree and certificate options for students. The campus is diverse. Ethnicities and age wise. The campus food is cooked by the culinary students and the are honestly amazing. Also we have free food and supplies events where they really help out students and families.

Porche

Claire

I really enjoy the streamlined academics of my program here. I am in the ITP (Interpreter Training Program) at Cincinnati State, and I feel that I have learned so much! There is lots to do on campus but the class sizes are small and perfect. Highly recommend this school!

Cincinnati State is a great school to go to, starting out. It will get you ready to continue your education at a 4 year university - by giving you the skills necessary and by allowing you to save money (due to their cheap prices compared to 4 year universities).