Cleveland Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cleveland Community College

Haley

I believe Cleveland community college, is a very good school. They are very helpful when it comes to registering for classes. The teachers are available through email, and easy to contact. The campus is easy to navigate, and there is always help when needed.

My overall rating of Cleveland Community College was four stars. The college offers a beautiful campus and for the most part it is all updated. The atmosphere there is pretty laid back. I always felt safe no matter if what time I was roaming around campus. The majority of the teachers were easy to get along with and made class enjoyable, however I did have a couple classes i dreaded going to everyday just because of the teacher morale.

Carlos

I attended Cleveland Community Colege from 2016 through 2018. Enrolling and becoming actively engaged at the community college has been beneficial to my academic and personal growth. The main reason students attend the college is to save money. The cost of tuition is substantially less compared to four-year university. Completing an Associates degree is 1/4 of the cost of the first two years at a university. The courses offered at the college are at the same standard as the ones offered at a four-year school. The student to professor ratio is similar to a high school classroom. This allows students to succeed who may have trouble in auditorium style classes. Many of the insturctors are willing to help students after class who may have trouble understanding material understands material that they are confused on. I would recommend attending Cleveland Community College for those that wish to attend a university but currently to do not have the financial mean.

Alexis

I think CCC is a place to get a good education and still be able to work while getting my degree. I really like the community college opportunity. While taking classes on campus and online I can participate in study groups when I am not working . I am able to incorporate my studies in the outside work I do. I really appreciate the diversity as well.

Ruben

Cleveland Community College has been great so far! Right now, I'm currently registered in their free tuition program (CCP) that enables me to become a student of Cleveland Community while I'm in my Senior year of High School. My professor so far has been great! He goes above and beyond of what he's meant to teach us in the class and allows us to be very interactive with the subject that we are studying. The campus itself if very neat and organized as well as there are plenty of helpful staff that inform us on vital opportunities and guide us on our career path. I highly recommend this college to those seeking a cheap education with a lot of benefits. Most classes are available online.