Colby, KS
Colby Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Colby Community College

Ellen

Colby has a great school, it’s not too big or too small. All of the teachers are amazing. No matter what day it is, you can always expect a response to a question that you might have. Even the online classes are the same way, when you email a professor, they always answer promptly.

Meaghan

It's great

It's great

Shyann

I think that it is a really good school. I am glade I came to Colby Community College. It is nice and clean and it is not to big. The teacher are all nice and they are willing to help you when you need help. I would recommend it to a lot of people.

Ashlyn

I like it! It's a great small college and the town is nice.

I like it! It's a great small college and the town is nice.

Josilyn

I absolutely love the school. Everyone on campus is friendly. The professors care about their students and are always willing to help. It is a small campus comparded to universities but it is still large enough it doesn't feel crowded or cramped. The campus is pretty during the summer. The college also has a farm for the agricultural students to go out to and learn.

Melissa

If I could go back in time, I would have a few things to tell myself. First off, I would tell myself to be more open to what I am planning on majoring in because it is a huge decision and needs to be investigated. I would also tell myself to be more social when I go to college; friends really help pass the time, help you get through problems you are having and show you parts of you that had been hiding. I would convince myself not to be afraid of being in activities because they build friendships and skills, and let you play apart in representing your school. The last thing I would tell myself is not to give into popularity, and that I am choosing the right place for me to begin. Colby Community College has been a great transition for me: getting me used to college life, opening my mind to my future, showing me who I am, and building my education.

Really, I do not have any complaints about my school. I think it functions well, the teaching staff is great, the class sizes are nice, the facilites are good, and the campus is friendly.

I tell my friends how much more affordable my school is. Also, I tell them about my teachers; different things they teach us in class and how they help us one on one. I also like the fact that my classes are small so it is easier to get help from the teacher when needed.

Colby Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.