Worcester, MA
College of the Holy Cross

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend College of the Holy Cross

Juliana

The College of the Holy Cross provides an outstanding opportunity for young adults to identify their place in the world and uncover their academic passions. Intellectual conversations occur inside and outside the classroom, and professors are more than simply teachers; they are advisors and mentors in their respective fields. Also, the sense of community is strong. I would highly recommend.

Justin

I love the College of The Holy Cross! I believe it is a great place to learn about yourself while furthering your education. It is surrounded by the great city of Worcester in which there are several things for students to do off-campus, but there are a lot of clubs and sports to join on-campus as well. It is an amazing school and I absolutely love it!!

Holy Cross is a very tightly knit community. People genuinely care about seeing others succeed. It's a small enough campus that you're always seeing a familiar face, but there is also someone else to meet! Holy Cross has so many great opportunities to try new things -- the first year Montserrat seminar program encourages students to try new areas of study before declaring a major.

Dorean

I love the environment. Being a student on Mt. Saint James, there is such a sense of community and it is surprising how diverse this Jesuit-Catholic college is. Everyone believes in you and all the students are there for one another to succeed. HC definitely lives by work hard, play hard. The academics are no joke and when you're serious on the weekdays, it's all about the fun on the weekends I plan to discover who I am and how I can share my talents with the world, just like Holy Cross plans to help you do as the school's mission.

I think it is highly challenging on the academic side and as well as the athletic side. I think if you go here it is important to play a sport, or get involved! It is a fantastic academic school, and if you are looking for a good education this is a place you should consider!

Caroline
The Best School in The World

It's an amazing, academically challenging school. The friends you make will last forever.

The Best School in The World

Margie
Everyone loves Holy Cross

Best school ever!

Everyone loves Holy Cross

Best school ever!

Kelly

As someone who was skeptical about going to Holy Cross, I absolutely love it here! There is a great community feel and almost all of the people I have met here are kind and intelligent.

Definitely challenging, but the professors are attentive and students seem to enjoy helping one another.

Nolan

Be more focused accademically when you arrive on campus. Freshman year was easy, but have an idea of where you want to be when you compelte the 4 years because GPA is a very important tool for medical school admission officers to judge your application.

It is very academically rigorous, so at times it is hard to relax during the weekends with the amount of homework that is required for each class.

Patrick

The College of the Holy Cross is best known for its rigorous academic environment that extends student's thinking processes beyond that of barebones memorization. Here, knowing the information is just part of the process, you must be able to understand and apply topics to various scenarios which will certainly push your level of mental comfort. It is a challenege, and there is no doubt about that. However, this challenge prepares you for any career that you wish to pursue. But, more importantly, this school matures your character and turns you into a future leader.

In life, when we see others who are not making the same sacrifices as ourselves, we have a tendency to reject and rebuke them: judging them in order to justify and secure our state of control and relative happiness. However, we have no right to judge others based on the assumptions we make about them. The basis of our judgement stems from a irrational fear of the unknown, which we have the ability to overcome. If I could give my high school self one piece of advice, I would tell him to fear not what you do not understand, for one day you will, and then you will regret your mistakes. I made the mistake of judging others in college because I was afraid of potentially being negatively influenced by them and changing into the antithesis of my ideal self. So, I erected my mental shields and tried to stand isolated and unwavering in the face of the unknown as a symbol of higher morality and maturity. Ironically, my extremist actions proved that I was neither. For it is reasonable to be steadfast in one's beliefs, but it is ignorant to shun others based on their different ideologies.

The true highlight of this college is that it provides each and every student an equal opportunity to grow intellectually, physically, socially, and spiritually. This college provides an all-encompassing education that goes beyond the grades in a classroom. You are part of a genuine community of diverse students who are all facing life changing experiences which are guiding them in discerning their desires and goals in life. Although the academic rigor can be stressful, it is all part of the journey of life -- a life that this college prepares you to make the most of.

College of the Holy Cross administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.