College of the Holy Cross Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for College of the Holy Cross

Caroline

It's an amazing, academically challenging school. The friends you make will last forever.

Dorean

I love the environment. Being a student on Mt. Saint James, there is such a sense of community and it is surprising how diverse this Jesuit-Catholic college is. Everyone believes in you and all the students are there for one another to succeed. HC definitely lives by work hard, play hard. The academics are no joke and when you're serious on the weekdays, it's all about the fun on the weekends I plan to discover who I am and how I can share my talents with the world, just like Holy Cross plans to help you do as the school's mission.

Margie

Best school ever!

Holy Cross is a very tightly knit community. People genuinely care about seeing others succeed. It's a small enough campus that you're always seeing a familiar face, but there is also someone else to meet! Holy Cross has so many great opportunities to try new things -- the first year Montserrat seminar program encourages students to try new areas of study before declaring a major.

Justin

I love the College of The Holy Cross! I believe it is a great place to learn about yourself while furthering your education. It is surrounded by the great city of Worcester in which there are several things for students to do off-campus, but there are a lot of clubs and sports to join on-campus as well. It is an amazing school and I absolutely love it!!

Juliana

The College of the Holy Cross provides an outstanding opportunity for young adults to identify their place in the world and uncover their academic passions. Intellectual conversations occur inside and outside the classroom, and professors are more than simply teachers; they are advisors and mentors in their respective fields. Also, the sense of community is strong. I would highly recommend.

I think it is highly challenging on the academic side and as well as the athletic side. I think if you go here it is important to play a sport, or get involved! It is a fantastic academic school, and if you are looking for a good education this is a place you should consider!

Ryan

My experience thus far has been fantastic! Extremely vigorous academically, but plenty of opportunities to have fun. Great involvement in community activities, and politically/socially active campus. There are not a lot of options related to housing on campus compared to other colleges and universities, and could use a bit more food options.

Tiffany

I like the school a lot as a first-year. Although there are some things I would change about campus culture, they are not so major to take away from the beauty of the campus and the general academic status. I would recommend the school. I think that it could be a little more welcoming/do a little more with POC students but the institution tries.

SpiroAnthony

Holy Cross is an outstanding institution of higher learning that offers so much for an aspiring student. The school will challenge you, but it will offer an outstanding path to help get you when you are looking to go in life. This institution is truly interested helping you follow your heart and lets you experience genuine intellectual curiosity. Holy Cross is vested in offering its students a truly meaningful and unique college experience. Fellow students, facility, and administration all make you feel genuinely at home and part of an amazing family community. I am so grateful for having had the opportunity to go to school here.