Cowley County Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Cowley County Community College

Jamie

Right now everything online and the professors answer immediately . They have a lot of sports to choose from if you want to participate. They have theater performances . Book store is well located not far from campus . There are plenty of rentals in town

Sidney

Cowley College is an excellent choice if you are thinking about continuing you education to the university level. Teachers are always available for any questions you need. Security is always near by and campus life is safe. I have had no problems at this college.

Karissa

I love the community and the wide range of classes. It's a wonderful school and it's easy to see why so many of my family and friends have recommended it to me, and why I'll continue to recommend it as well. The advisors and professors are wonderful and make it a priority to work as closely as possible with their students.

Ashlynn

I am happy that I chose Cowley. My instructors are very helpful and available when I need them. It is a great place to start an education, especially if one is still deciding what to do next. The community is small, which makes me feel very safe, so that I can focus on my education.

Jordyn

I really enjoyed my time at Cowley. However, I am switching to WSU Tech this coming semester because they seem more credible and easy to get ahold of. I did have some issues at Cowley with getting ahold of advisors and professors, but that could be because I was an online only student so I couldnt just walk right into a campus.I think I have more opportunities at WSU.

Brayden

I think that Cowley is a very nice and interesting school they’re so open and active, they usually cheer on other events when they don’t have to and love everyone so much and when they notice someone needs help they help and keep a strict eye on grades and gets them into tutoring so that they can start passing their classes.

Leslie

Great small town community college. Classes are small which makes it easier to interact with students or have one-on-one time with the instructors. It’s very easy to get involved in clubs and make new friends. The college is also known for it’s great academics and athletic program. Cowley also offers a variety of scholarships for those who are not involved in sports.

Corwin

I like the college overall. I am going to go there to play sports which I hear is a pretty good program. I have heard some good things about the school and hardly any bad things about it. I know that the class sizes are really small like 5-15 people. I think that is a reasonable class size thinking that we are going to be doing what we major in for the rest of our lives so I would think that we would need to know how to do certain things that involve our major.

Hattie

This isn’t a bad school to get prerequisites completed. I highly encourage this school for anyone in search of in class or flexible hours. They offer on campus, hybrid, or online classes. Their staff are very helpful and the campus is fairly easy to navigate.

Chloe

Cowley County Community College is a good starter school. If you are from around the area I would have to say the atmosphere is not anything amazing or outstanding. Cafeteria times are very strange and inconvenient if you have a job that is not on campus. The dorms are not amazing but not terrible. I think the school has a lot to offer if money is an issue. There are many opportunities for students to get involved.