Long Island City, NY
CUNY LaGuardia Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend CUNY LaGuardia Community College

Fehim

ELIZABETH

LaGuardia community college is by far the most diverse, beautiful, spirited community college I have ever been a part of. Going here has made me appreciate my culture and others alot more because of how inclusive the college makes everyone feel. Judging based off the clubs alone, there is a club for everyone and anyone regardless of age, and race and that's what makes LaGuardia the best campus out there.

Tasha

When I first stepped into LaGuardia Community College, I didn't know what to expect. This was the beginning of my college experience and I was so nervous, but once I spoke to my advisor about classes to take, I was more than excited to begin this journey, and little did I know that there was so much more in store. I have never been to a school that genuinely cares about students' successes and achievements like LaGuardia CC does. If you truly seek out the opportunities available for all students at LaGuardia CC, you will soon realize that there has always been a place for students striving for excellence while getting all the help they can get in order to achieve their goals. LaGuardia CC offers so many opportunities for students to grow academically and professionally, and their motto "Dare to do more" couldn't summarize my experiences and many other students' experiences any better.

Justin

Great professors, respectful staff members. One of the best aspects of LaGuardia CC is that there's an abundant diversity. The only issue I have is that the location doesn't give off an actual representation of what a college campus should look like because there are only 4 different buildings that LaGuardia owns.

Kiara

The School Could be better , i feel like everything is money based. The fasfa office is the worse .

Katelyn Andrea

It is a great opportunity for those not so wealthy family like me. It is a great help to me, that I am able to go to school because the tuition fee is not too big and there is a FAFSA to help. It is the only chance for a better life for someone like me who only supports herself. I am so much grateful..

Deanna

I hated this school. It was my last minute choice out of high school because the school I wanted to go too was full. this school felt like high school all over again. no one was mature, the teachers barley helped. it seemed though they didn't want to teach and financial aid was a waste of time.

It is a good community college that offers a wide range of different majors, from arts to culinary and nutrition, to different STEM majors, and writing. There is plenty of accessible help on campus, with nice staff that'll assist you if you need it. I enjoyed my stay here and have nothing mediocre to say to say about this school.

Camille

Very discipline college. Encourage students to always do well and their best.

Very discipline college. Encourage students to always do well and their best.

Alexis

CUNY LaGuardia Community College is a amazing school.

CUNY LaGuardia Community College is a amazing school.

CUNY LaGuardia Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.