Temple Terrace, FL
Florida College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Florida College

Reagan

Florida college provides a unique opportunity for students to learn in a great environment. The availability and the concern the teachers have for their students is one of the main keys to a student’s success. Furthermore, the activities and the groups that are available for the student create a caring environment for a student to make lifelong relationships and strong bonds.

Chloe

There are a lot of rules being a Private Christian College but you grow spiritually and make lifelong friends with the same purpose and goals in life. The professors are down to earth and want you to succeed. The few sports we offer bring the campus together. Overall good if you know what you’re getting into and we’re raised with Godly values

Morgan

Personally, I am looking forward to attending Florida College. It's a place of great spirituality but also is balanced with intense academics. I love that they have groups to join and sports to play. There's everything you need and more at Florida College. It's the place to be!

Kennedy

I love how friendly all the professors and students are and I love the atmosphere on the campus. Some may not like how small it is, but this gives professors to go one on one with more students. At this college, the close proximity has made it into somewhere where you can be part of a family. The dorms are really nice too.

Riann

I can't wait to attend this amazing college.

I can't wait to attend this amazing college.

My first year at FC was the best year of my life. I was surrounded by like-minded people, and making friends was so easy and fun! Our athletic teams have excellent players, so sporting events are fun to attend. The overall atmosphere on campus is safe and welcoming. I can’t wait to go back!

Grace

Florida College is a Christian college that teaches students not only academically but also spiritually. There isn't anyone on campus who doesn't care for each and every student. The campus is beautiful and convenient to everything around it. I would definitely recommend this college to everyone

Regan

I love Florida College more than I ever thought I would. When I was a junior in high school I was completely against going to FC until I decided to go to Falcon Days. It was Falcon Days that completely changed my mind, after spending just 2 days on campus I knew that FC was the place that I belonged. Now that I have completed by Freshman year, I will be returning in the Fall, and if all goes as planned I will graduate from Florida College which I had never planned on. If you are considering FC as your possible school I would say go for it! It turned out to be better than I ever imagined it would be.

Abigail

Florida College requires each of its students to take bible classes alongside of the courses relevant to their major. The rules and standards that are applied to the students are made in order to encourage a Christian lifestyle, which is why I, as a Christian, chose to enroll at Florida College.

The most important thing when entering adulthood is knowing what you truly want and who you want to be. Everything else comes secondary to that. If you have that firm foundation, you will avoid wasting time on unimportant paths. Everyone is going to have their idea of who you should be, or what you should be doing, but your big decisions will affect your life, not theirs. Know what you need, and pursue it. Most of the friends you had in high school will not stay your friends as adults; that is okay. If you have friends that are hindering your goals, it is in your best interest to let them go. Always be kind to everyone you meet, but remember that you do not owe people anything, and they do not owe you anything. Always do your utmost to excel in everything. Never accept failure as an option. Strive to fulfill your potential instead of comparing yourself to others. Never forget who you are, even if that person is not the most popular. Stand for what you believe, even if those beliefs are not widely accepted. Never forget to invest time in the people you care about.

We have a curfew that requires us to be in the dorms by 11:00 pm on school nights and 12:00 am on weekends. It can get rather frustrating at times, especially when you want to watch a late night movie or go to a concert.

lateisha

Florida College Is Best Know For Its Godly Qualities and Being A Friend To Youth.

I Would Just Tell My High School Senoir Self To Never Take Anything For Granted And To Make The Most Of Everyday and Not To Worry About What Yesterday Or Tomorrow. Live In The Moment, Keep Up With Your HW, Have Fun, And Remember, You're Going To College For Something You Love To Do Something You Love For The Rest Of Life!

Almost Nothing. I Had Great Information About FC and How Things Worked.

Florida College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.