Poplar, MT
Fort Peck Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Fort Peck Community College

Violetta

Fort Peck Community College has a small campus located on the fort peck reservation in the towns of wolf point and poplar it has many programs to offer and is a great place to start out if u are unsure about college.

If i were able to go back in time and talk to myself i would tell myself to study harder, pay closer attention and speak out more. I would tell myself college isn't as difficult as it sounds and it is not as scary as i thought it was. I would push my self to apply for more scholarships and tell my self not to procrasinate. If i could go back i would tell myself to believe that i can acomplish anything i set my mind to and not to listen to thoughs who would try and make me think other wise.

Some one who shouldn't attend this college is a person who doesn't want to attend classes and has a no care attitude.

Deanna

My school is best know for it's affordability and location. It also offers Bachelor and Master degrees through distance learning, bringing education to Native American people who otherwise can't afford to attend college elsewhere. Faculty is able to get to know the student on a one-on-one basis.

I have thought about this since I graduated from high school eight years ago. I would like to tell myself that instead of taking a year off from school, I should register and attend in the fall after graduation because it will become easier to put off college year after year and if she waited like I did, it would be seven years before she attended her first year of college. I would also tell myself not to skip class thinking that since I was a senior I could do anything because I was graduating. The truth is I barely graduated because of attendance. My grades were good but due to attendance policies I came really close to not graduating at all and that would have been humiliating.

Fort Peck Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.