Friends University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Friends University

I am on the softball team, and I really love Friends University. Being far away from home can be extremely difficult, especially because you are leaving your friends and family. At Friends within the first week I was super comfortable, and had made friends. The classes are small so you have one-on-one time with your professors and they also have a resource center to help if you are struggling with classes. On campus living is awesome. there are 4 different places to live. Green hall is for the incoming Freshman, and it super nice. Then you have upper classman living there are 3 places to live and they are Village, Smith ,and Glenn. Being a Friends Falcon has been asweome and I cannot wait to go back.

Love the small classroom size and all the opportunities to take different courses based on what way I like to go, online, on campus, etc. Also have a great adult program that helps me finish sooner! They also make it easy to make payments and really allow me to not be overwhelmed with finances.

Marissa

It is a very small school, and allows students and professors to get to know each other inside and out of the classroom. It has a very beautiful campus, very good food, and has many academics on hold for anyone interested in that activity. It is very clean, and feels like a place you can call home.

Anastasha

Friends university is a caring community, they encourage life long learning, and continuously motivate students. The students look out for each other and help if needed. The on campus housing is great and it is not far of a walk to any on campus building.

The environment at Friends is wonderful. Everyone is very friendly and the Professors are always so nice and pleasant to talk too. If you are fine with small colleges/classrooms that's good because you will experience that here. Overall I really like this college and the dorms are amazing!

Isaac

Friends at Friends watching Friends is an easy way to discuss Friends University. With a Quaker Heritage and Christian values to boast it has made an impact on my life. I have always been engaged in my academics, sports, and relationships at Friends. If a student is looking for a college that they can feel at home, and be involved in a plethora of activities Friends is the place to be. If a student is looking for a college where the staff care deeply about their success in class, work, and life Friends is the place to be. If a student is looking for a college that they can flourish as individuals through friendships and mentor programs Friends is the place to be. I cannot recommend Friends University enough and I highly encourage others to join me!

Friends University is overall a very nice place to get a degree. The university is small, but this works in advantage to the students who need one-on-one time with professors. The staff are all very nice people who work hard to make your experience there a good one. There are new dorms that offer several different living arrangements, giving students a choice. Friends University does need to update some of their buildings, due to their old age. The best part of the university is that even though you are living in a big city, it feels like a small community.

MELANIE

I am thrilled with Friends University and their facilities and staff. The professors have a vested interest in the success and support of the students. The program itself is created for ultimate improvement and success. It has been an amazing experience to be involved with this University.

Sadie

It felt like home as soon as I stepped on campus. The people were willing to help me whenever they could and reached out to me immediately. The culture of the school is unbelievable and they care about their students so much. Really a great place to be, especially since they are starting to expand.

Allison

Friends University is a small school that has a lot to offer individuals! Even though it's a small school, it allows students to have more one-on-one time with professors and they have more time to be accessible. The small community also give students the opportunity to make friends and connection quickly across campus.

Aubry

It is an amazing, home feeling place. I cannot wait to start my career for the next four years there. I think what I love most is how everyone there will help, or attempt to help, with anything you could possibly need. I have no doubts with choosing them over Kansas State University!