Hanover, IN
Hanover College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Hanover College

mark

awesome, I love the culture of this school. I play football for Hanover as a freshman and the sports here are so fun. I can't wait to play my next three years here. I'm a health and movement major with a minor in Environmental Studies. Here at Hanover, the professors are simply fantastic. Each professor I have had is compassionate and personal. Work here is hard but so worth the degree. After Hanover, I want to move to Florida because Indiana is a way to cold for me. I can't wait to be in the workforce and start making decent money!

Tristan

Hanover College is a very prestigious college that values the education of all the students who attend. Hanover has a variety of clubs that any one can join and they do a fantastic job of making sure that every student has the same opportunity to strive at Hanover.

Cecilia

I love Hanover College. It is the perfect fit for a student who came from a small school. I graduated with around 50 other students and I can honestly say that Hanover College allows me to feel at home. We are like one big happy family and that's the beauty of Hanover.

Alaxis

Hanover has the potential to be a great small community college, but to due the location and the lack of diversity that is claimed to have, it is ailing in providing the best college experience possible. The campus in itself is invigorating, we have waterfalls and hiking paths. We are the ones that can see three bends in Ohio River just standing on the point of our campus. Off-campus there are not many opportunities to go explore the city like you would at other campuses. The city outside of Hanover, is very small and I am surprised that we have a Walmart. Outside of hiking trips and grocery shopping there is not much else to do. As a student, I appreciate the Liberal Arts Education that we are receiving because it expands my knowledge about the world I live in. Hanover also gives its student the opportunity to have a voice through senate and allows students to develop their own organizations on campus. If it was not for the free range of being able to develop our own organizations I strongly believe that we would not be able to function as a community. I wish we would appeal to the the minorities on campus instead of just labeling the school diverse. Yes, we have people representing various walks of life, religion, race, gender, and sexual orientation, but we do not support the minorities as we should.

Julia

I love Hanover and couldn't imagine being at another school. Academics are tough, but I have learned so much. Professors are always available and want students to succeed. There is a close knit community on campus and one may not know everyone, but its very likely you will know multiple people walking to class. Athletics are pretty popular as is Greek life, but its definitely not what you see at a big school. I feel like a majority of students are involved in at least one other club or organization as well.

Mason

Love it. I am a name and not a number. Love the class sizes and professors take the time to help.

Diana

I came to Hanover as a second choice school and it was one of the best decisions that I have ever made. The campus is almost as beautiful as the people who inhabit it. I made friends with my entire hall on the first day and easily made friends it the days that followed. The RAs are amazing and really love what they do. The professors are top notch and want to help shape a better future through their students. The study abroad program is fantastic and really helps to put our education into a global context. Hanover may not be perfect but it is home and I could not hope for a better place to study.

Hanover has a great environment where professors, faculty, staff, and students all interact together as a tight community. The view on campus is unbeatable and there are tons of hiking trails located right on campus.

Molly

Hanover is known for its size, strong emphasis on liberal arts, closeness as a tight-knit community, beautiful campus, school spirit, and a fun and wonderful college experience.

Although succeeding in high school was rather effortless for you, college will not be as easy. You didn't have to study much (or really ever at all) in high school, but in college, that's most definitely not the case. You'll need to take your academics seriously, work hard, and strive to do well. You're going to have study infinite times more than you have in the past years in order to get good grades. And while mom and dad are pushing you to get those good grades because they believe in you and know that you're capable of doing so, do it for you. Push and do well for yourself. Nothing in life that's worth it comes easy. It all requires a lot of hard work. But you can do it. Study, manage your time, and focus. Nothing can stop you. But take full advantage of this great opportunity to learn and better yourself. You're going to be exposed to a whole new world and you should experience it through open eyes and with an open mind. Don't be afraid to try something new. And get involved! Good luck!

The Hanover College community is like family. Because of its size, you'll have the chance to really get to know people and make friends that will last a lifetime. Classes are small but not intmidating and you'll be able to actively participate and receive the attention you need to make your learning experience worthwhile. The Liberal Arts programs that Hanover offers will make you a well-rounded individual who will be able to stand out in the real world. Overall, Hanover is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love it!

Rebecca

If I could go back in time and give advice to myself as a high school senior the number one thing I would say is that "it's okay to be yourself" and you will develop more into yourself in college. In high school and freshman year of college I was always concerned with what others thought or with what others were doing. However, I soon discovered that I shouldn't care at all. The transition from high school to college allowed me to become a truer version of myself and I'm glad I picked the right school. Along those same lines, I would say that playing a sport in college isn't really that big of a deal. I thought I had to play soccer in colelge and if I didn't was a failure. I quit soccer after my sophomore year at Hanover and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Also, I would tell myself that the first year of college is harder than you think it will be and you need to spend more time studying.

I absolutely love Hanover and it's hard to say one thing that I hate. If I was pressed and had to say something I would say that the thing that makes this place the best can also be the worst. When everyone knows everyone drama is very easily started.

I tell my friends about how small the classes are and how everyone knows everyone. For most people this may be a drawback, but I'm from a small town and attended a small high school and I love the feeling of knowing everyone. Also, I talk about the atmosphere at Hanover. It's a place where you can walk to class and wave at everyone as you walk by or say hey to everyone.

Hanover College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.