Minneapolis, MN
Herzing University-Minneapolis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Herzing University-Minneapolis

Christine

Herzing University staff is very professional and welling to help anyone reach their educational goals. Staff reach out to their students to provide feedback and suggestions and to me that is a great feeling that someone is in my corner to help me reach my degree goal.

sarah

I am so happy I chose Herzing to continue my education. Everyone is welcoming and make feel like they care about you. They make you feel like you can accomplish anything and that it is possible. I dislike school my whole life but as I got older and had children I felt like I needed a better education in order to have the career I want. I started Herzing this summer and I absolutely love it. From the first time I talk to an advisor, I felt welcome and felt like I could talk to them about anything. The way Herzing treats there students prior to being a student and during is just amazing. There are so encouraging with helping accomplish finishing your education so you can have the career you want. IF you haven't needed anything in awhile they send emails or contact their student just to make sure we are doing fine and don't need help with anything. I'm definitely grateful I found Herzing.

Caroline

The unique thing about Herzing is that it is a small school with small class sizes. I believe the smalled class sizes will allow me to learn at my full potential. Also I can complete my degree in three years, rather than four.

First and foremost I would tell myself to work harder and try your best. It might sound cliche but it is so important. I would tell myself that being popular is so irreleant outside of highschool, that having fewer real friends is more important that having a ton of fake friends. I would tell myself that being smart is more attractive that acting like you're not and that you should be totally confident in who you are as a person. Don't follow the crowd and don't keep anyone around who tells you that you can't do something. You can literally do anything you put your mind to if you continue to work for it. I would tell myself that life is hard, and that there isn't anything that you can do about it except to have a good head on your shoulders. Lastly, I would tell myself to live in the moment and appreciate the things that you have... especially your family, because when it all comes down to it family really truly is everything.

I have not come across anything about my school that I consider to be bad.

CHERYL

I would tell myself that I'm not stupid, that I can do anything I set out to do. I would also tell myself to reach for the stars...that I can do anything, be anyone, if I just work hard and remain focused. I would also stress the importance of not waiting until the age of 42 to start school.

melissa

The classmates I have had come from a wide array of backgrounds, both ethical and cultural.

During high school I was an over-achiever. I always had to take the hardest classes, always make an A, and also very involved in school and community organization. After high school I went to college where I earned an Associate's degree. During college I had the same mentality as I did in high school. I was always busy; I worked full-time, had 18 to 21 hours on my schedule overy semester, and held office in several organizations. After earning my Associate's degree, I found myself worn out and burned out; therefore, I took a few years off from school to work. Now I am back in school and loving it; but, now I am taking a much slower pace. If I could speak to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself that while taking education seriously is a must, one must also take some time to enjoy life. I would also tell myself that if I would slow down and not be in such a hurry to finish, I would not be so burned out that I would take a break - causing myself to become behind in my education by a few years.

The schools ability to be personable is the greatest asset of North Arkansas College. Most of the instructors are from the area, therefore they excel at finding ways to relate to the students.

Kyrsten

It is going to be a rough road, but in the end it will be more than worth it. Dont be shy, dont be scared, and just try your hardest!

Someone who likes large classes.

Herzing University-Minneapolis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.