Raymore, MO
House of Heavilin Beauty College-Raymore

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend House of Heavilin Beauty College-Raymore

Lydia

I found that my school, College of the Ozarks, was very unique because it was a Christian work-study university. All of the students worked 15 hours per week at the university in a variety of positions for the common good. In many ways we were nearly self sustaining. We had a dairy, radio station, hog farm, construction team, etc. We learned a positive work ethic and our grades reflected our dedication to excellence.

I think education is more about learning where to look for truth. It is not just about memorization of mass amounts of facts. It is about learning life skills such as organization, dedication, networking, commitment, creativity, and respect. I feel prepared and more confident in myself. I know that my grades reflect who I am and who I can become. I know that I can do anything I put my mind to. I am grateful for College of the Ozarks for giving me the tools to conquer the world! I feel prepared on a personal, academic, and spiritual level

I wish I would have known how much graduate school would cost so I would not have taken undergrad for granted at College of the Ozarks. I wish I would have known how important my relationships were and not just my grades there. They both matter in the end. Too often I chose my textbooks over my friendships.

• $0

House of Heavilin Beauty College-Raymore administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.