Inver Grove Heights, MN
Inver Hills Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Inver Hills Community College

Kelly

Inver Hills is a well rounded, diverse college that offers a wide variety of class choices, who caters to working students who want the feel of an open campus.

Start applying for scholarships and grants right away, and participate in volunteer work, and school activies which will futher help you get scholarships. When hunting for a college make sure you are selecting a college that you want and fits your best career choices, and interests. Visit colleges, talk to professors that are in the fields you are interested in, and research colleges to see what ratings they are given. Unless you get full ride to a college of your choice or are able to get enough scholarhship money to pay full tuition, it is a very good idea to take generals at a community college and then transfer. There are transfer scholarships, you want to consider the how long and the amount you might have to pay off.

The worst thing about Inver Hills is they don't offer as many night classes that fit with my transferring guide. I have specific classes that I want to take that are eligable.

Viet-Anh

Never, ever, every procrastinate because it will haunt you in the end. Enjoy life, live every moment, take chances, and tell your family you love them because you never will know what the future holds.

I don't consider any worst about this school because I feel at home and the enviorment was full of diverse students.

I think that a person who is willing, determined, and motaviated should attend this school.

Brenda

The advice I would give to my younger self is to make sure to go to class every day, even if I was tired, depressed or sick. I would tell myself to be more serious about my future since when I first went to college, I wasn't. What you do your first few years in college affects the rest of your life, and I feel like I didn't make the some of the best choices myself.

Stefanie

My classmates are mostly young, right out of High School, with a few sprinkles of ethnicity, diversity and older adults looking for to further their education.

Get an education now! Dont wait. The things you are going to learn will expand your world beyond your belief. Opportunities open up with every class you take. While your major may change as you learn new things the education you obtain along the way will be priceless. It is imparative that you try to stay focused. The frivalous events around you will soon be a thing of the past but your education and mind will be the key to your success and future.

I wish I had known how important a general education was before coming to Inver Hills Community College. I have earned an Associate of Applied Science and while this education gets me in the door for jobs I am realizing how important the general education courses really are. I have become interested in so many knew fields of study and find myself becoming a well rounded person not only in life experiences but in mind expansion.

Inver Hills Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.