Kent State University at Geauga Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Kent State University at Geauga

Kent State University at Geauga is a small campus. There is not too much student life and there is nothing to do in the towns surrounding it. However, KSUG have provided me with the best academic experience I could have asked for. The professors are amazing and accessible and the administration is wildly supportive and always willing to help. The students on this campus are intelligent, open-minded, and full of integrity. My peers are going to make wonderful nurses, business men and women, and mathematicians in the future. KSUG has been my happy place for the past two years and I am excited to see what my future holds after my time on this campus.

Linsey

Over Kent State University at Geauga is a great college. It is a regional academic center located in Burton, Ohio so there is no on-campus housing and not much food or shops around. However, the small size of the campus allows class sizes to be small and give professors time to have one on one conversations with each student. Along with small classes, professor have regular office hours and can usually be found on campus in between classes. This college is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone I know especially for those with small budgets because the regional campus is much cheaper in tuition that Kent State University. Since this is a branch and not the main campus, few majors can be completed solely at this campus. However these majors include middle school education and our nursing program which are both very prestigious and only take the best candidates due to the high amount of interest in them.