Keystone College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Keystone College

Janel

Keystone is a good school. It's a small school. The Student Activities Center are always having events going on. But the school is in the "middle of nowhere" so if you want to get off campus you DEFINITELY need a car or a friend with a car, because the shuttle suck.

Rovaughn

When I first applied to Keystone College, I did it as a shot in the dark. I didn't think I would get accepted because of how low my GPA was. I made a few mistakes in high school that led to me having to transfer schools and do Junior & Senior classes all in one year to graduate on time. After I got out of high school, no school would accept me due to either my GPA, or past mistakes I made. Keystone College accepted me because of my mistakes. They believe in us as students, athletes, and as people. They care about our parents, our lifestyle and our feelings. You feel a personal connection here with everyone on campus. The admissions office calls & emails you reassuring you that they'll do everything they can to give you an opportunity. Coming here was the best decision I've made in my life.

Dayna

I have visited Keystone College twice so far, first with my mother and younger siblings and accepting enrollment on my 2nd visit with my mother and father. I am planning on visiting again this Friday to meet my new wrestling coach and teammates. We were all so impressed with the quaintness and tight knit community of the school, that both of my younger siblings are already saying that they want to attend Keystone College someday!

Diane

Everyone is extremely nice. Campus isn’t too big so classes are easy to find and easy to get to in a short period of time. It’s nice to be able to hangout and some people go home on weekends which makes it more fun when the dorm rooms are less full and you can just have fun with your friends.

Cheyenne

In my opinion keystone college is beautiful. The campus is beautiful the teachers are so really and staff are so helpful, the food is awesome, the classrooms are cozy and Hold a good amount of students, there’s always someone walking around campus from campus safety to walk you somewhere or to help you when you needed. the dorm rooms are a decent size and have heat and the bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, the showers have a good water pressure and are really hot, the beds are comfortable and cozy. The sport teams here are amazing and are really good to watch play. OAnd everyone greats you with a smile and a good morning or good afternoon.

If you're into quiet, tiny, isolated places that have a great nature vibes to them then this school may be for you. It's got a great atmosphere for nature and beautiful backgrounds for the campus. The students are friendly and very accepting of types of people, the staff are understanding and willing to work with you one on one if needed. You will need a car to get around unless you plan on using the shuttle service daily.

Overall i made the right decision to go here. i absolutely love the staff, professors, and the other students here. everyone here is so welcoming. and accepting. The staff always has a smile on their faces, and their always friendly. the professors i had were super nice and i loved the way they taught. i also made a lot of friends that are super nice and welcoming.

Nichole

Keystone College has a great professor to student ratio and the professors are very dedictaed to their students. They care about their students’ futures and what they will become. Class sizes are small enough that professors get to know you more on a personal level. Many opportunities on campus to get involved in and new ideas are always welcome. The college’s back campus of forest/land is so beautiful. Of course there are some problems like at any institution. Communication can be a problem as well as how things are run sometimes. Getting stuff done can be a problem. Lack of enthusiasm and wanting to do more for the program is showed from other departments (than science).

Mykiara

My opinion keystone is a very outstanding school and they give each there students the tune that they need. As myself for applying they have been very welcoming in any of my concerns, questions, keeping up to date on my application. I’m proud to say the school has helped me out a lot.

Paola

I want to go to keystone college because they give us a lot of opportunities to study, I like the campos and my counselor. I want to go also because it’s a great opportunity for me in order to start my career. They are amazing teacher who are great at their job

Kristina

I truly value keystone college. They are a great support in every area. I have not made such a significant decision in a while and choosing keystone a positively impacted my life. Although there are challenges with balancing home life and school I k ow that I have the support necessary to be successful academically.

Moriah

It wasn't praised by alumni or current students, some professors didn't want to help other students and some students felt like their questions were never getting answered. The food was alright, but students complain about after effects. Sports are a priority and cater to the athletic department, and there's an in crowd if you weren't in it, no one listened.

Melanie

It's a great school and provides so many opportunities. Whether it's something that has to do with the sciences or something to do with the arts there are no limits. Teachers are always available for help. There are so many clubs and activities to get involved in and chances to make new friends and meet so many new people.