Lake Washington Institute of Technology Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lake Washington Institute of Technology

James

Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a great school for all students. Whether you have no work experience, decades of work experince, no formal education, years of education, whether you 16 years old, or 90 years old, LwTech is a great school for you. Lake Washington Institute of Technology is a great school that appeals and provides to people of all shapes, colors, sizes, and backgrounds! I would say that LwTech is perfect, but the advising staff can be rather sluggish and difficult to work with.

Von

It is a good school and I look forward to finishing my Bachelor of Science in Transportation, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management. It is giving me a good conveyance into the niche that I have chosen as my profession. I am gaining a new perpective from the instructors that's boosting me to another level.

Students attending this campus mostly range from working parents, to full time employed adults. If you have a career goal, but cannot afford to be full time student, then this college is for you. Professors often realize their students are working adults, and are flexible to accommodate work schedules, or life responsibilities. Overall this school offers quality education, and a broad range of programs to prepare student for the work field. I like this school because its "down to earth" attitude fits my personality, and lifestyle.

Selby

Lake Washington Tech, is a good college especially if you are transferring they have great AA, DTA's and more. The campus is life is not really there you really have to work at it to get involved in-campus. The two biggest things I have found there is safety and good education.

Olivia

Overall I really like Lake Washington. Theu have so many great opportunities for all students of all backgrounds and they really do try to help every student succeed not only in classes but also in financial ways as well. Not only that but they also help high schoolers, like me attend the school for college credit and to receive their associates degree which puts them much farther ahead than their peers.

Reuel

I love it the classes are fun and straight to the point. There are free tutors available every day. The library has tons of computers in it that helped when I didnt have a laptop. There are plenty of clubs and extra curricular activities to join. Has a good gym!

paige

I have only been a camp visitor but I did see a lot of classes that LWIT offers. A technical school obviously does not pay that much attention to sororities, campus housing or sports. There is many flyers that do go up where students are looking for a roommate or they are selling their belongings. The store that they do have is a combination of a book store, LWIT gear and a grocery store. The store is pretty small but they do offer a lot of good things that go along with being a LWIT student, for example, they offer class college materials such as the books or things that can better your understanding of the material you would learn. The classes they have are very flexible. A lot of art is scattered around campus to show how much pride they take in their art programs. LWIT has a grill on campus with excellent food and cheap prices. The chefs at the grill are taught in culinary classes and work the grill as part of their learning. They have a support period most of the time in their library so you can also take time to understand materials you are learning. The main building has all the resources as far as class schedules, financial help and clearly printed directions on what steps to take to get accepted to LWIT.

Angela

Lake Washington (LWTech) is a great school that both prepares students for the program they are going into and helps them through their program. LWTech is great about "hands on" education and really preparing students for their chosen careers. There is always someone to help the students regardless of whether that is a teacher, an advisor, or an individual in the learning lab, Trio, or library. LWTech has great academics, resources, and staff.

Tracey

A great college with an inclusive atmosphere. I have received continued support from all advisors, staff, and teachers. could not ask for more as a new student. All of my classes this first quarter have been online and have received over the top help including access to a tablet and webcam to make sure I have what I need to succed