Andalusia, AL
Lurleen B Wallace Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Lurleen B Wallace Community College

Josh

I'm not sure what our school is best known for but I do know that all of the professors are very helpful . The baseball and softball programs are very good at our school too.

Work hard and get as far ahead as possible to be prepared for everything that is going to come at you because you have to work twice as hard just to achieve your goals. Professors generally aren't as concerned with each student keeping up so you must be responsible and stay focused on all of the work assigned to you. If you are able to work hard and stay focused on the classes at hand you can be a successful college student.

A person that is not committed to their studies and dedicated to finishing tasks assingned to them. But that is how it should be at every college, if you're not dedicated you do not need to be seeking further education.

Whitney

I love how close feeling it is! I have friends in every one of my classes and my teachers know me by name not a number.

I would probable tell myself to be alitle more prepared to be on your own. The teachers do help and it is great but there is a lot you have to do on your own. It is part of growing up. I would also tell myself to keep my options open not just stick to one idea.

There is nothing really that I wish I would have known.

Asha

Humble and longing for knowledge

Humble and longing for knowledge

It's Mayberry everyone knows everybody

I would say "Asha if you study more you'll find that you would've better scholarships or yet better college offers.""sometimes life stinks but you have to go hard because at the end of the day .you've got to make the decision for you. Nobody can give you anything this has to be a want you need for yourself .Take more accountability for your action and listen to your teachers. You can lead a, "horse to water but you cant make him drink.". An your thirst for knowledge has got to be just that strong or even stronger.High school is the preparer its up to you to be the finisher you determine you future . Get it now or let it kick your butt later and it wont be very pretty.

Holly

My classmates are fun and friendly.

My classmates are fun and friendly.

If I could go back to my senior self, I would say to not stress about the small things. I worried entirely too much about the wrong things in life, like boys and relationships, and I wish sometimes that I didn't. I would tell myself to not slack off in the classroom and to do my homework that I thought wasn't so important, but really was. Worrying myself to death and slacking off, made me one of the most "out there" seniors there was. Also, I worried about starting college. Not being able to make friends was one of my biggest worries. If I knew then, what I knew now...there would nothing to worry about. I not longer stress about small things, I do my homework, and I have lots of new college freinds.

I think that the worst thing about my school is the professors. I think this because they are not always as willing to help students and don't seem as enthused about their jobs as they should. Also, some don't seem as up to par with their teaching skills as I deem neccessary.

Lurleen B Wallace Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.