Lurleen B Wallace Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Lurleen B Wallace Community College

Lucas

I love Lurleen B Wallace Community College! The instructors know their students by name, with class sizes being kept relatively small as compared to those of a larger university. Tuition costs less than a traditional four-year institution, making it a more affordable choice for the college-bound. LBWCC is close enough for me to live at home, saving the expense of rent and utilities. However, should I choose to live on campus, the dorms are roomy and clean, offering a storm shelter in the event of tornadic weather. Additionally, LBWCC offers both academic and technological degrees and certificates for students with varied talents, skills, and interests.

Allyssa

LBWCC is a great college. There are multiple opportunities to get involved with campus life, and there is a major community feel. The students are always open to help, and they are nice and friendly. The instructors are readily available to help, and if they are not available in person, they are available via email. It is a good transition between high school and a four year college.

Josh

Great school

Menna

Teachers are helpful at times. The campus's I attend is in Opp and it's very small not many people are seen out and about which is nice because it generally stays pretty quiet! The Andalusia campus is more populated I would say there are more events going on and more activities to participate in! Overall the school is a good school I enjoy that it is small and close to home.

Azaria

There are a lot of amazing opportunities on a small campus such as Lurleen B. Wallace. The building is kept clean while the students there are friendly and very open including the faculty. The teachers have great understanding in their craft(lessons) and will work with you if you work with them. This is a great experience for anyone planning to transfer from a two year college!

Mary

I have only taken one class at LBW in Luverne once during the summer. The class was small, but that's what I like, and the teacher was very involved. The teacher could always answer any questions we had, because the class was not too large for him to talk with. Overall, LBWCC is a really great school and I will be attending there next fall.

Brianna

it was a great community college to get my basics completed at. I had my daughter young and had to go to a community college and work full time while being a single parent and my teachers always worked with my schedule and were concerned about my grades .