Manhattan, KS
Manhattan Christian College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Manhattan Christian College

Phillip

My overall view of MCC is pretty open. I have made and seen a lot of friendships built up into this school. To see others show unity, joy, and now love is key to how MCC can become a better college for those who are interested. I highly encourage you to come out here to come and see the campus and see what we're about. We're so blessed to live in a college town with Kansas State University, and Manhattan Area Technical College. We have so many options with continuing education and opportunities to study a dual degree with MCC and KSU, or MCC and MATC. They don't call Manhattan, Manhappiness for a reason so come check out MCC while you're checking out KSU or MATC.

Gabrielle

Overall, this college has helped me in growing as my own person. Because it is a religious college, they encourage us to study about God, but they also understand that we need to think our own thoughts and we are aloud to give our opinions. The students are warm and friendly, and the teachers want to spend time to get to know each student. The school is small and so this allows the teachers to spend one-on-one time with the students in order to help them grow as people. I could not have chosen a better college to grow at and to learn.

JENNIFER

LOOK AT WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF THE SCHOOL EDUCATION, SPORTS , SIZE . GET THE FEELING OF THE PEOPLE THERE STUDENTS INSTRUCTORS ,VISIT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU THINK YOU NEED TO TOO. DONT JUMP INTO ANYTHING TO FAST FELL VERY RELAX WERE YOU WANT TO GO. TALK WITH THE STUDENTS THERE ALSO TRY A SEMESTER IF YOU DONT LIKE TRANSFER TO SOME WHERE ELSE BUT RESEARCH BEFORE DOING IT. MONEY ALSO IS A FACTOR BUT SMALL ONE CAUSE IT ALWAYS CAN BE FOUND IF YOU WORK HARD THE GRADES SCHOOLING AND MONEY WILL ALL FALL IN PLACE . YOU GOT A GOOD HEAD ON YOUR BODY AND YOU WILL USE WITH SUPPORT OF FAMILY WHO WILL ALWAY BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT SO GO FOR CAUSE THE WORLD OUT THERE FOR YOU

THIS SCHOOL IS FOR SOME ONE THAT WANTS A SMALL SETTING EVERYONE SEEMS TO KNOW EVERYONE AND YOU ARE A PERSON NOT A NUMBER YOU ARE NOT ATE UP BY THE SYSTEM. IT IS SOMEWHAT RELIGION BASED BUT NOT SO BAD IT NOT REALLY PUSH ON YOU JUST SHOW YOU IT THERE FOR YOU TO REACH OUT FOR . I VERY SHY OR SHELHTERED PERSON WOULD PROBALLY DO GREAT HERE BUT I FEEL ANYONE WOULD DO GOOD HERE CAUSE IT IS SO FRIENDLY AND WANT YOU TO LEARN

ADJUSTING TO THE TIME NEED TO ACCOMPLISH THE TASK AT HAND . USING YOUR TIME AND RESOURSES TO GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF THE CLASS AND THE PERSON TEACHING THE CLASS . SOMEWHAT ADJUSTING TO BEING ON SOMEWHAT ON MY OWN A LITTLE BUT LOVING IT DECIDING WHAT MORE IMPORTANT HOMEWORK OR GO GOSSIPING AND PLAY SPORTS. GROWING UP TO GET WHAT I WANT NO ELSE Wnts

Matthew

My school is known for its dual degree program, its soccer team national championships. Our school has very loose rules in comparison to other christian colleges. This school is known for some christian character and it is known for the community aspect, and it is made known by its alumni.

I would go back in time and I would tell myself "Matthew! Get your stuff together! Go out and get involved with the community and do things with your school! Put down the MP3 Player and talk to the people around you, get to know them! Don't be afraid to go out and try new things! Be adventurous! Go on road trips! Go on missions trips! Help out the community!" But knowing how I can not go back in time and do this I need to look forward to the future and learn from my past mistakes and help other students not make the same mistakes, and help them grow. If I could go back in time I would do those things but I cannot and therefore I must do my best to encourage others to not make the same mistakes I made.

Quinn

Ever since i got out of high school i realized that life is harder than i expected and i wished i would have tried harder. College is a very valuable piece of life. You learn and experience new things everyday. It is something that every person should do.

The last few years of my life have been some of the most challenging and rewarding years of my life. Without venturing out of my comfort zone at home and attending college, I am not sure that I would have grown as much as I have. I have learned how to be independent and to take repsonsibility for actions and life. I have been fed knowledge that I have already been able to put into action. What I have learned these last few years in college has helped shape how I view the world and myself. My passion to help people has been ignited evenmore, and I have been given applicable ways to fulfill my desire to reach out into the world. I have met professors and other students who strive to bethe best person that they can be, and have encouraged me to do the same. I have been given truth and have been challenged to discover my own views and beliefs. College has helped me become a strong, confident, and passionate person. I know what I have learned in school will impact everything I do in life later.

The bes thing I consider about my school is that it is very relational. I have met some of the most incredible people here. People that I know will be friends outside of college. There is so much to get involved in and it is easy to meet people.

The school that I attend is a non-denomanational Christian school. We have had students here who question there faith and who are even Catholic, so we are open to everyone. However, if you do not want to hear about Jesus or any religion, then this school probably would not interest you. However, if you are questioning faith or want to make your faith stronger, this school is great for strecthing and challenging an individual spiritually.

Codey

My school is a very Christian, teachable, out-going, welcoming, loving school that wants anyone and everyone to be able to feel that they can come here and feel like they are in a safe place that they know everyone cares about them.

My school is best know for how we love our Ministry and want to spread it to others as well as still wanting to learn more ourselves. Also our school is known for how much of a teachable surrounding we are in. Such as if someone is struggling in a class, they are not fearful of going up to a teacher and asking for help. Everyone on campus is very open and helpful to get everyone the best possible education possible.

What I have gotten out of college is definately that I am responsible for everything that I do and have control over. I am not at home anymore, mom and dad cannot say no to this and that, I have to be able to know what is right and wrong and be able to trust in myself to make all teh right decisions. Knowing that I have learned in just the few months I have been here, I am super excited to see what is in store for me in the next four years of being here. College has been valuable to attend because it teaches students that they have to be ale to find out who they really are as a person. In saying that, some people already know who they are, but then again they do not know who they are. The purpose of college is to go out on your own and live your life they way that you want to and to figure out where you want to go afterwards. College is the best time of your life and from experience do not waste it, enjoy it.

Brooke

Manhattan Christian College provides a learning environment that is Bible based and upholds Christian values, and is filled with college students who are on fire for God, students who truly love one another, and students who have been consumed with a passion for God's calling in their lives to pursue a career in ministry.

College has transformed my view of who I am as an individual. By moving 160 miles away from my home town, I have found my college experience has created in me more growth and self-confidence than I ever could have imagined. Most importantly, attending a Christian college has greatly enhanced my knowledge of the Bible. I’ve also formed many meaningful friendships through events offered by Manhattan Christian College such as Dorm Devotionals. If it were not for college I would not be as confident in myself, would not have exhibited such growth as an individual, and would not have as strong of a relationship with God as I do now. As a Christian, I have learned that reading God’s Word is extremely important, and because reading and learning the Bible here at MCC is encouraged on a daily basis, my relationship with God has grown. This growth will greatly impact my career as I enter career in Family Ministry with a track in Pre-Counseling. Not only has college been beneficial in changing my personal life, but at the same time it is providing knowledge I will need in my future career.

The only frustrating aspect of Manhattan Christian College is the size because having a campus that it is only two blocks long with five buildings can sometimes hinder us college students from obtaining the true college experience, yet also has the advantage of creating close-knit friendships with other students and even professors.

Jordan

The advice I would give myself if I could go back in time and talk to myself in high school would be dont worry about not knowing anyone in Kansas, because Manhattan Christian College is full of really cool people that you will love. I would also tell myself to apply for all the scholarships I can so you dont have to worry about it later, because paying for college is the the biggest hastle about college.

I wished that i would have known that i would not have many breaks where i could make the drive back home, because i live in illinois and it is a far drive by car. since it was a far drive i could only go back home for the longer breaks.

The worst thing about my College is that it is in Kansas so the weather is not hot weather year round.

Manhattan Christian College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.