Mansfield University of Pennsylvania Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mansfield University of Pennsylvania

Alexis

The campus is small but also very beautiful and serene. I love living on campus and college life overall. The independence Mansfield gives me being 3 1/2 hours from home is nice but also because I no longer get homesick now that Mansfield is my home away from home. The food is actually really good and they have many vegetarian options for me.

Dominick

I believe that it is a very nice school if you like small classes and direct help. The professors will do what they can to make sure you are successful. Overall, it is a great learning environment. I encourage people to consider Mansfield University in the future.

Sharima

I love Mansfield so much and plan on spending the rest of my years here until I graduate.

Hailey

I absolutely love Mansfield University. The environment is so welcoming, everyone are so friendly. You never really have to worry about people being jerks as everyone mostly keeps to themselves, or they are very friendly. The staff is absolutely amazing! They are so active with their students. Mansfield is an amazing college and I would recommend them to anyone any day.

Jordan

Mansfield University is an amazing college to go to. It is a safe college that is located in a small town. The people here get along well and the teachers are readily available. The small class sizes help make the relationship between students and teachers more personal. It's a great place to go to and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Jahmir

I like Mansfield, I feel like it's the perfect school for me. It's great in size, not too big, with great dormitories and I love the friends that I have made there!

Terri

My overall opinion of Mansfield University is good. The only problem that I have come across is that it took at least a full academic year for me to be accepted into the nursing program which led to my college career being longer and now I am having difficulties with financial aid.

BillieJo

Like many colleges and universities, Mansfield University has its fair share of both pros and cons. Unfortunately, I believe that negatives of this school outweigh the positives. Located in northeastern Pennsylvania, the area offers practically nothing as far as community involvement. Although the terrain and woods are gorgeous, there is absolutely nothing to do here. Students typically go home on the weekends or lounge around in their dorms. Mansfield University is currently struggling financial. Because of this there have been major cutbacks that impact the students' overall college experience. Few clubs and organizations continue to operate, and those that do have extremely restricted budgets. One of the more important aspects of a college is the quality of the education that it is able to provide. Mansfield is able to boast a caring and well-educated staff and faculty. As a state school, however, Mansfield has a rather high acceptance rate and classes are hardly demanding.

Mansfield is a great school. It might be in the middle of nowhere but I always find something fun to do in my free time. The campus is completely safe and you never have to worry about your safety. The food you'll learn what food you like and what you don't like.

Anna

I transferred here from another college, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Mansfield has truly become my second home. It sounds cheesy, but I love MU. Professors make you feel welcome and care about how you're doing inside and outside of the classroom. There's always something happening, but it's quiet enough when you want it to be. Classes are challenging, and I know I'm getting a solid education, but they aren't impossible.

Mansfield University is a wonderful college to attend. All of the faculty wants you to succeed and they are always willing to help you through the process of going to college and graduating. With all of the activities and clubs available, Mansfield starts to become like a home.

Ben

Mansfield University of Pennsylvania at face value may be unappealing to many people. Its a small university, in a remote location , and essentially carved into a mountain. However, the academics, campus culture, and staffing are all 5 star, because we are a small university there is always one on one help available, campus culture is great everyone is supportive of each other, normally there is good turnout for social and sporting events , and the staffing is friendly and always available to help.

Shaelyn

I chose Mansfield because it felt like home to me when I visited. I was looking for an academically accredited university with a good softball program, and Mansfield landed on the top of my list. I love how small the classes are and how small campus is. I also love how the professors and advisors are willing to push students to do their best every day. All in all, I love my university.

Alexia

It's my dream school and I love it. I would encourage anyone to go there. Everyday I feel safe, it's easy to get to and from classes. We have a special bus just to help students get to classes and even out into the town. The campus is beautiful and we have plenty of majors to choose from, along with fraternities and sororities.