Marshalltown Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Marshalltown Community College

Trevor

Marshalltown Community College is a great place to meet people. Small classes are typical and teachers are very hands-on with their teaching methods. You will get to know everyone well in your classes and enjoy some good laughs and friendly conversations with everyone. For it being a smaller community college, I was very much glad to have been a part of MCC's community.

Gabriela

I enjoy going here. The class sizes are small so you really get to know your professor and classmates, This school is also very diverse which is a trait I really like about this school. There isn't much activities to do here though which is the only bad part. I am glad i choose this school because I feel welcomed and accepted here.

Angela

Marshalltown CC is a great college to attend. It is located in a nice sized town, not too big nor not too small, with a great sense of community. Marshalltown CC is affordable and the teachers are always willing to help. They do a great job at trying to help you be able to transfer on or if not wanting to transfer, achieve the technical degree you wish. The Trio program is great as well.

The small class sizes and student to faculty ratio set students up for success. MCC is perfect for those needing a transition between high school and a large university. MCC offers many transfer opportunities with some of Iowa´s regent universities like Iowa State. It is a great college, and I could not imagine myself going anywhere but there.

Marshalltown Community College is a great 2 year college. It is very diverse with people from several different countries. It is a small school which means class sizes are small, professors know students by name, and they are always willing to help.

Deshonna

MCC was not my first chocie but ohh am i hapy i picked this one. Its is my home town and when i came to visit i was shocked on hwmuch i like it. The staff goes out of there way to make sure no is strugging. The diversity at the school in unreal , they do so many diffrent hings for the stuents we have so many diffrent things to choose from. The way the staff makes you feel like ou belong there in unrealy. The class sizes are all so nice because your not sitting in 300 student class where the teacher doesnt even know your name, at MCC you will never have that MCC is a great start for your first school.

Sarai

It's a good college to attend! Classroom sizes are great! It is easy to communicate with teachers. All ages attend so I've seen in my classroom and it is a very diverse college which is good because everybody meets new people and learns new things about the other person and where they come from!

Eunice

Marshalltown Community College I feel It has a good Academics to start, some students just go for 2 years but others go and transfer to a 4 year school. What I like about Marshalltown that is close to home and the program I want to be on it is Nursing and Nursing is the top program in the college. Marshalltown is a great college to go.

Eunice

jodi

My time that I’ve had at Marshalltown Community College really has shown what kind of want to keep attending. The professors all make a effort to see how your classes are going and really do care about what’s happening in your life and want to get to know you as a person and not just a paycheck.