Meridian Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Meridian Community College

Kailey

I loved MCC, but it is a community college so don't expect the full college experience. The teachers are available and the course work easy if you try. I never lived on campus, but during class hours it was very safe, clean, and lively. Groups would often hold fairs besides the main hall with lots of food and goods for sale. Great scholarship opportunities, especially joining PTK.

Jahylun

Overall, Meridian Community College is a normal average school. However, the one thing that made the school worth going to everday was interestingly enough the teachers. Their passion, optimism and charismatic attitudes on learning really made everything a very enriching experience I would not have traded in for anything. When teachers bring the best out of themselves, students like me are sparked by easily returning the favor.

Madison

Meridian Community College is a great college with well renowned academics and fantastic scholarship opportunities and student aid. The class sizes are small and the teachers are personable. It should definitely be taken into consideration if a student is looking at going to community college instead of university.

Abigail

I love going to MCC. It was not my first choice, but I enjoy class and the people there.

Chloe

I loved it. I grew up going there during the summers so that's where I decided to go. The class sizes are fairly small unless you're taking A&P. The teachers are all so incredibly nice and helpful. Baseball is really big there and so is community service. I think they have a great art department. I wasn't in a specific program but overall I love MCC.

Khadija

I think Meridian Community College is a great step towards and amazing future. They're very helpful and they have many resources available to you that are free when you enroll at Meridian Community College. Most college require you to pay for extra services, but not Meridian Community College. Our campus police staff are very helpful and they keep us safe everyday as well. The teachers and professors are so sweet and nice. I haven't had an issue with any of them. Meridian Community College is a great start towards an amazing future!!

Alena

I loved it and am sad to have to move on from it. It is a wonderful place. Everyone can find a group of people that share their interests and hobbies. The class sizes are small, which makes it easy to meet your classmates and make life long friends as well as get to know your teachers on a more personal level. You are not just a number here. You are an important part of the Meridian Community College family.

Daetreeona

I started Meridian Community College on August of 2016 and graduated May 2018. While MCC was not my first choice of college, I am glad I went. MCC is nicknamed, "Harvard On The Hill" and it acts like that too. The classes are a little hard, but the teachers are well educated on each subject they teach. There are different teachers for almost every subject, so if one teacher can not help you, you can go to another one. They have tutoring sessions ranging in the subjects of English, Math, Computer Skills, etc. Also, the teachers have office hours so a student can come to them on a one-on-one basis. The college is very affordable and the perfect balance between being bigger than high school, but smaller than an university. If I could, I would have stayed at MCC. I would encourage anyone to go to MCC.

Allison

It is an amazing school with instructors that are easily available and always willing to help. There are a lot of places to go to for peace and quite and an student activity center for your social needs. The library has a vast amount of resources for all needs across the spectrum.

Joshua

I love Meridian Community College. The classes are small and the teachers get to know you. There are many different types of organizations on campus. They have fried chicken Thursday in the cafeteria. Everybody loves Thursday's! I love that they have homecoming also. The campus isn't that big so you can pretty much walk to where you need to go!

Jasmine

I believe Meridian Community College is great place to get a start of college or if your are going into a university.

Olivia

it’s a very good school i recommend it to anyone.

JaBazz

I love my school! Every since I have been here, I find that the faculty here are available and ready to help you! I have never seen a community college that cares about the students and the community as much as MCC. They give back to the community with many charities and community service events and also try to accommodate students to make college life easier. The teachers and faculty are very knowledgeable and show interest and concern for students.