Fairfield, AL
Miles College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miles College

Impress

Starting Miles College as a freshman all the way from California and coming all the way to the south to come to school was a big move. I had to quickly adapt to my environment to the home of southern beauty. My first impression of Miles College was that it held a multitude of history. I began to acknowledge the amazing land marks and moments that Miles College partook in during the civil rights movement. I love Miles College because it helped me understand my roots and where I come from. My institution guided me to be grateful for my education because our ancestors worked hard and sacrificed so much so that African-Americans could receive an education. All in all, I love my Historically Black College because it helped shape me into the women I am today, instilling culture, class and civility in me. I am proud to say that everything that I have been involved in from Honors Curriculum, Phi Beta Lamda Honors Society, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc., Track and Field and being a Freshman Mentor has all been a part of my Miles College experience and I am so grateful for the opportunity and the amazing professors I now call my mentors because they have been a great guidance through my matriculation as a college student.

Keatrice

It’s great I will be attending there this fall

It’s great I will be attending there this fall

Corey

N/A

N/A

Genesis

Miles College is an illustrious college that could some improvements. I love how small the college is because it’s easier to network with my peers and professors. I with there was an soccer team. I wish we had more variety in the cafeteria food. I wish the campus was larger.

Miles is a family orientated institution that prides itself on teaching 'Culture, Class and Civility'. I absolutely love attending a Historically Black College and Universities school (better known as a HBCU) because it holds a standard that black excellence is possible. Growing up in Birmingham, Alabama I had no idea Miles College existed, but I am glad that I accepted the academic and athletic scholarships from the institution. The classes are smaller which cause for a more intimate learning session and students can interact with the professors to get a better understanding of the material that we are required to learn. I would recommend that anyone and everyone should attend Miles College regardless of race or social background because they are accepting of all circumstances and the overall experience is amazing.

Tiara

Miles is good on the academics part which is the main reason people go to college. But outside of class and homework there is nothing to do. College is about the books but I also would like to have fun too. We do have some events from time to time but not a lot. There are not any on-campus parties and to much to do on or near campus. I feel like i'm in high school with all the rules they have set but at least the academics are good.

Sybrynia

I am very impressed at the level of academic greatness demonstrated by the students, Professors, and Alumni at Miles College. I feel that Miles has a community of dedicated students and faculty. Miles students are involved with the community by volunteering and building partnerships. We have a winning academic debate team, we are leading in our state in the area of Central Intelligence, we have a curriculum designed to meet the needs of all our students. I am very proud to be receiving a Degree from Miles College where everyday is a great day at Miles!!

Charlotte

It's a great school I cannot wait to be on campus

It's a great school I cannot wait to be on campus

KaDarrius

Miles College is an amazing college. I absolutely love the campus vibe as well as the teaching styles of professors. The best part about Miles is having direct access to President French. I love Miles College!

faishon

The most student activities is watching the bend practice at night, and the football games

The students at miles are very fortunate to learn and maintain our career, so we could further on in life to with our education

Miles College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.