Wilmington, NC
Miller-Motte College-Wilmington

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Miller-Motte College-Wilmington

Tatiana

Overall I am going to Online School and it is very easy for me to have two jobs and earn my degree as well. I love Miller-motte because it gave me the option of earning my degree via online. Miller-motte College Online also is very flexible with students as well as my Professor are understanding and always in the loop with students, they participate in group discussion and are always available just in case you need help or do not understand something. Overall I would recommend Miller-motte to my friends because of the attentive workers. Aside from that Miller-motte helps you with job placement and continue to work with students even after graduation, which is pretty neat and awesome since most schools do not offer this type of help.

Latoya

I love miller motte college. I've been attending miller motte college for the past 8 months. i'm looking forward to graduate.

Tausca

I really to believe that Miller Motte Wilmington NC is a really good school. This will be second degree that I have obtain trough the school online and I have really enjoyed it. The school to is just right and there is always someone there to answer your questions and try to help you when you have a problem or concern about school. When I tell people that I attend Miller Motte there eyes light up and ask it that a pretty good school? I say of course I like the freedom of online classes and the classes are not hard at all you just have to be be determined and set aside time everyday to get some work done. My most frequent student complaint was when I was given the wrong information about my financial aid.

William

It is a nice educatioal environment portal.

It is a nice educatioal environment portal.

Dive into education as fast as you can. There's a whole love ahead of you that demands it.

One that is not dedicated to accomplishing their goals, graduating being one of them.

The first advice that I would give myself is to: "Don't Give Up!". No matter how tough it may seem you should keep up with your education and get a degree. Even if you want to start a family, you want to be able to provide that family with the best that you can give and that starts with your education. Also, don't try to settle on a major immediately. You may burn yourself out on it even before you get started on it. Take your time and really explore all areas that may interest you, because you may change your mind down the road on what you really what to do in life. You may find out that you actually are better at and enjoy something entirely different. Get through your general studies first. Also, remember to always do your best. Don't just try to slide by even on your general studies or electives. Stay positive and keep an open mind.

The best thing about my school is the personal help that you get on everything. They help you from the very beginning by filling out your FASFA. They do your schedule and they always have someone to call if you need further assisatance with anything. Also, all your classes, library, computers are together on one small campus. Classrooms are smaller so you have more one on one help if needed. They also help you get a job interview when your done with school and help coach you through it.

Any person seeking a two year degree or wishing to further their career by furthering their education should attend this school. It is a business oriented school.

Miller-Motte College-Wilmington administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.