Brentwood, MO
Missouri College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Missouri College

Missouri College is a hands on and career focused college that offers support and resources to help you complete your college education from start to finish. They offer and include college experiences that will help to futher your education as well as give you the experience needed to find job placement almost immediately after graduation. They give you the tools you need to succeed as well as the support and guidence needed to use the education you have recieved there to the absolute fullest.

The advice I wish I could give myself is quite simple. Don't ever give up on your dreams! There will be a time when you're not sure what direction your life is going in. There will be stuggles and trials. Struggles that leave you hopeless and utterly exhausted. Just remember to never say never. There was a time when I thought that because I didn't come from a wealthy family or didn't have the perfect school record that a career college would be out of my reach. I know now that I was wrong and the sky truely is the limit. Anything can be done as long as the time and effort is put in to succeed. Anything is possible when you simply put your mind to it. Always remember that the bumps in the road only make reaching the end that much sweeter and as long as you have faith nothing can stand in your way. Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose!

I wish I would have known that there were colleges out there who offered such wonderful services in the field that I was looking into. When I went to Missouri College for my campus tour I was blown away by their services and attitude towards their students and their dreams. I felt comfortable and right at home the moment I walked through their doors. There shouldn't be a price on a good education and although the tuition isn't as cheap as a community college I know I've made the right decison by enrolling at Missouri College.

Terence

My school Missouri college is best known for its medical fields and strong business background for undergrads. This is a small college, but it's nothing negative. Since it's small the students grasp the subjects more and develope a 1 on 1 relationship with instructers.

I would go back to 2004 my junior year in high school. I was 16 years of age and began rebelling. I began to become or have a fascination with girls, and began finding school as an option rather than a necessity. I did graduate from high school but not with my full potential. Also those girls I was chasing has become part of my life because we are now responsible for a life that we brought here. I would come to the past Terence and lay everything out harsh and the way it is. I would say Terence school is your main focus. Those friends you hang out with- Larry, Curley, and Moe are not even going to graduate. And Ms.Jessica is trouble she's going to hold you back with a baby.She doesen't want you to go to film school out of town like you always wanted. How can you do that and you have a child at home. College doesent except you on popularity but by grades and test scores. Find a more positive group to hang around. Then I would show myself a current bank statement which is $ dollars.

The most frustrating aspect I find will be it's extended class hours. The traditional universities may be a hour-to a hour and a half. Here most classes are around 4-5 hours long.

Missouri College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.