Monroe College-New Rochelle Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Monroe College-New Rochelle

Tasia

I graduated from this college back n 2012 and I absolutely loved it when I attended. I loved how small the campus was and how intimate the classes were. I met a lot of great people, whether they were students, or faculty members. I most definitely loved how hands-on my professors were in grooming us for the world beyond school.

Edwin

Out of high school I was unsure of where to further my education and play baseball. I was recommended to attend Monroe college because of their prestigious baseball program and I'm glad I made that huge decision. The professors are always available to contact and the athletic program is unbelieveably competitive with plenty of exposure. This was definitely the best decision for me out of high school.

Mariglen

Great College

neyri

Monroe College in New Rochelle is very sports oriented and nothing will stop them from winning. Teachers are very understanding and help you achieve the grade you want in the classroom. A lot of students are successful in this school because there is a lot of help to be given out to any student that needs it.

Erick

The college is affordable, they also have a fast track trimester program which lets you graduate faster than your peers and is a generally helpful campus to be around. A lot of engagement and interaction with the students and faculty is encouraged, they teach you how to market yourself and have exceptional business skills.

China

I really like the college. For the first two months I've has an overall great college experience and I'm glad to be apart of the Monroe family. I also like that the college provides transportation for the student who travel back and forth to school. They also provide a great resources for the students. They have computers in three of their main buildings and printers as well. Monroe college is a great school I would recommend to anyone.

Joanna

Great for the type of person who wants to get their degree and start their career quickly. The campus housing has different options and the food is pretty average. Teaching staff are good people and the college prides itself in giving all the resources you need to succeed, but you have to be thorough and find them yourself. Its not a classic college experience, no frats or sororities, and the college has a strict no drinking or smoking policy reguardless of your of age. Its appreciated because i don't like the smell of smoke, but people do still try to get by the rules. Doesn't mean it works.

Darnell

when it comes to colleges around the new york city area there are a lot buy Monroe is not the best in high school when a representative came to advertise the school it sounded good but in reality, it was not as promised he said the classes would be small less than 25 students per class but they really are huge. I go to the one in New Rochelle and the buildings look good on the outside but are old and worn out on the inside. This school could do a lot better in my opinion.