Billings, MT
Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology

Lizabeth

The City College at MSU-B makes your future look attainable.

The City College at MSU-B makes your future look attainable.

The nursing program has very advanced equipment and learning tools.

Dear Liza, Senior year is stressful, but don't let it get to you. You are so young and have so much life to live, don't let other people's opinions sway you. Follow your heart and have confidence in yourself. It is ok to take some time off before college, you need to figure out who you are. College will always be an option waiting for you, but you don't want to go unprepared. Yes the acidemics of college might be a little more difficult for you when you return, but you need time to prepare your emotional and spiritual self for the journey they call college. It is not an easy journey, it pulls you in many directions, there is so much more to it than just attending classes. So look at the big picture, do what is best for you and not what is best for someone else. It is ok to be non-traditional, go ahead and break the mold, step out. You are going to be alright, you will make it. Take it one day at a time, and let yourself have fun. Good Luck, Your Future Self

Everything on campus is easy to get to. You will not get lost. Plus, there is so much to do in the city of Billings that you will never get bored.

I wish I would have realised the cost of living is almost as much as the tuition.

"Don't be so scared. It will all work out in the end." I didn't know exactly what I wanted to Major in when I was a senior in highschool, and that scared me. Yet, I still do not know if Business is exactly what I want to pursue, but it is great knowledge that can only benefit my comunication skills and knowledge of the industry. "The first year is mostly generals anyway. Plus, there's no point in being scared, everyone's enrolled in college to be successful, not pick other people apart like it often is in high school. Be positive. Enjoy high school while your there, and just look forward to the new opportunities ahead."

alejandro

Some one who wants to goto school and learn what they want to go into

Some one who wants to goto school and learn what they want to go into

If i could go back and talk to myself in high school i would tell my self to shape up and get ready for life. As a senior in high school i tried to just have a lot of fun. Yes fun is needed in that time of your life but I should have got my ducks in a row and get ready for college.

Giving students hand on experience with real jobs

Elle

I would inform myself that applying for scholarships is something that should begin in highschool. An outstanding GPA will not work its own magic for you. It is a must to find a way to fund your own eduaction early on before it's too late. I'd also tell myself that having a plan is a great Idea, but not to get too disappointed when they change. Inevitably things will not always go as planned, but keep pushing forward and find a way to make it through. Lastly, I would tell myself that moving away and gaining an independence isn't nearly as important as maintaining a healthy and managable life style while attendin college.

Melody

Most are very nice and helpful, very goal oriented.

Most are very nice and helpful, very goal oriented.

I would have taken my future more seriously. When I graduated high school in 1981, life was a bit different than it is now. And now that I have lost my job which I held for 15 years with no plans of changing, I am in the process of re-evaluating my future. I attended college back in 1983-1984. I wish I had started sooner after high school, taken more challenging classes in high school, and pursued my nursing career way back then instead of now when it is much more difficult to get accepted into nursing school.

Montana State University-Billings-College of Technology administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.