Hollywood, CA
Musicians Institute

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Musicians Institute

ReNiya

It's an expensive school , but very good at what they do. They showed me there is so many ways to do things involving my voice and my skills in the school. they have private lesson rooms and also private studio time. With the live band practice they use to the one on one class they offer its all great and Im grateful I've learned.

Viktoriya

It is a great school, that has a lot of opportunities and I would definitely recommend for anyone that wants to get involved in the music scene.

George

I love it here at Musicians Institute! The only bad reviews you ever hear about this school are the ones from people who never did a thing to get out there in the music world. The school is not only a music school, but a community where you can network with other people in the music business and make connections! If you're serious about getting into the music world, whether it be performance or business, make it happen! Get out there and make friends and connections and you will not regret coming to this school!

Nakisso

A school where you will meet good people who are interested in working with music. The school is a nice community of students that are willing to be serious about music. The tuition is pretty costly but the teachers and the knowledge and connections that you gain make it worth it.

Tristan

Amazing college great people super friendly and everyone gets along really well. You learn so much and its very applicable everywhere. Someone is always playing music and everyone just enjoys playing so much and are very supportive of each other. Best environment for a musician

Jacob

Performing and doing it perfect

Performing and doing it perfect

The students individually stands out, in clothing, head upright, and we are not scared of the world coming at us, actually I'm terrified, I want to be the best. We are serious about the gift we have been given and work hard to be who we are and where we want to go, that is of course, becoming a star in our own world. We are aware we may stand out. But then, our student ID must show. When people notice our status, instead of freaks that some might stenotype us, people stop the judgmental stereotype and smile, even stop and talk. I guess people feel we are wasting time and we are freaks, but something changes when people see your an MI student.

Every week has new activities, bands, performances and more performances where you met the band. Parties are friendly and all students look forward to a great time together

Joey

My classmates are very friendly and helpful in helping other peers.

My classmates are very friendly and helpful in helping other peers.

To take my SATS and go to college credit classes in the summer and should applied for most scholships that I could applied for.

The Parking lots there all, all so hard to find in the mornings. I always have to park behind the football staduim. Only if they could make the parking lot a bit bigger i would make me be on time to my classes

Antoinette

1. Don?t expect other people to keep records for you. Keep copies of your transcripts, homework grades, etc. It doesn?t matter if other people keep those records too, you need to have them for yourself as well. 2. Use a calendar and keep it with you. When you get an assignment for work or school write it down immediately. Do not expect to remember because it could fly by and you will forget. 3. Study hard, but make friends. Most people under-estimate the value of college friendships and over-estimate the value of always getting an A. Balance your social life and school work. 4. Be who you want to become. Habits you develop in college can be hard to break later in life. If you find yourself always being late, break that habit now. Don?t start destructive habits thinking you will just stop them later. Always go to class. 5. Do some things that are hard. Its good to challenge yourself to see how far you can really go. 6. Don't be afraid to be who you are. God made you this way for a reason.

Erin

If I could go back in time I would tell myself to go for it! Go for exactly and specifically what you want to do. Dont think its impossible . Dont waste time . Time slips by quick, just like everyone says it does. Dont waste timne doing things you dont really want to do. You can be a musician, you can be great. You can make the world a better place by working on your skills as a performer. dont let anyone tell you anthing different. Dont let people who never lived up to thier own potential dicate your potential. Beware of those who are trying to stop you from succeeding. Surround yourself with people who are moving forward in life, those who 'shine' and therefore want you to shine as well. Also its important to have a specific goal. This will help to impower your life and career. Its not impossible with lots of consistant hard work you can become a skilled musician and have a fabulously rewarding career. Other people will respond to this and therefore see the potiential in themselves as well. This could be the best part of you going for it, now!

Derek

The transition was a nervous time in life for me. I was excited. I knew what I wanted to do and where to go, and the fact of knowing what I was in for was great. College life is exciting, especially learning something that really fires inside you, and compliments who you are. You get excited and amazed at things you love to learn. You have a great awe factor when you start putting the pieces together and figure out how those things you like worked. As a high school senior I remember actually regreting and hating the fact of college... haha I would tell myself to go and ABSOLUTELY studying what you love no matter what. I would sure kick myself in my own butt. I would tell any senior to get ready for the time of your life. In more ways than one.

There are no parking facilities at all, and no school dorms. The students live off campus in apartments. Hollywood apartments are not cheap by any means.

The professionals at our school have literally played with the best. Guitarist, pianists, bass players, drummers, and singers alike have toured and performed for thousands,with big names like Pink, Mr. Big, Megadeth, Nine Inch Nails, Hammerfalls, etc... Some of my instructors are top pros. Dave Weiner who played with Steve Vai, Jeff Young and the current Chris Broderick for Megadeth both taught there. We have master classes, concerts, clinics, and private lessons with some of the biggest names every week. Its a great place to be.

Musicians Institute administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.