Tulsa, OK
National American University-Tulsa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Tulsa

jessica

If I could go back and talk to myself as a senior. I would encourage myself not to take time off, and go straight to collage. being out of school, even for just a year makes a big difference. I know realize how important it is to make yourdreams come true. I am trying to make mine come true, by going to collage now. It will be a big change for me, since I have never really been away from home for along period of time. Making new friends iving away from home. That can be a very scare thing, but something I hope I will learn from. I will learn new things, experence life, make friends and most of all make my dreams come true by going to collage and making the best of my life.

Donna

I would tell myself to finish school and try to go to the military and get help with school and be able to get a gerat job.

I wished they had done more to inform me of how hard the class online was. They just kept telling me I that they would help me but I didn't know enough about computors to keep up. I felt like they really pushed me to sign up so they could get the money. They were not very helpful and I had to drop the semestor for now. I am looking for another school to sign up with.

The most was the way they kept telling me they would help then they told me to look it up on googel. For someone that dos'nt know a lot about compurters it was really hard.

National American University-Tulsa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.