Kansas City, MO
National American University-Zona Rosa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend National American University-Zona Rosa

angela

I think that national American university is a good school the staff is friendly and they way above and beyond if need be.

There are lunch and learns, boot camps, and tutoring services available for anyone

There is a very wide range of diversity.

The academics are good they have a plan and you know from the beginning what you need to do next and if you are not sure there is always someone to ask.

Lacey

Great instructors with experience in your field of study , and they have a small enough class size that your not just a name on a roster.

I would tell myself that as hard and crazy as college may seem as a single parent, that just as I made it through High School as a single parent to go for it! and to go for it with as much effort as possible becuase although I had some mishaps along the way to get to this point, a college education is something you cannot do without, and to do it not only for your self but for you child as well as to set a good example and encourage him to do the same, for whatever mishaps he may encounter over his years. I would tell myself that although life has thrown you your own set of challenges no challenge is to great to overcome. I would tell myself to work hard and enjoy every oppertunity available as the experiences and challenges you encounter throughout life will make you who you are.

The scheduling of the classes are diverse enough to provide you with an optimal oppertunity to fulfill your degree within your own time limits and the school is situated ina great location. I am a mother of two so scheduling classes around my life is very important to me, and the fact the school is located in a new development where I can run to the grocery store or nearest retail store, or grab a bite to eat at a nice resteraunt between classes is one of the biggest time savers for me.

AnnaLisa

National American University is an exceptional school with great instructors and staff.

National American University is best known for their catchy commercial on television: "One day, one night, Saturdays alright. Onlines just fine, night time any time. Get your degree, set yourself free, National American University.

Knowing what I know now about college life and making the transition, I would advise myself to take extra science and math courses. I would advise myself to take advanced placement courses when possible and test out. I would remind myself to go to class on a daily basis and study more often.

National American University-Zona Rosa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.