Nebraska Wesleyan University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Nebraska Wesleyan University

Danielle

Nebraska Wesleyan is a school that I am proud to say that I attend. I really enjoy the class sizes and the beautiful campus. There's not much that I can say that is bad about Nebraska Wesleyan from my experience. The professors genuinely care about their students, and there is always something going on somewhere that anyone can be a part of whether it be a spaghetti feed hosted by a fraternity or a movie night held by the entertainment board.

Emmalie

Nebraska Wesleyan is an amazing school whose primary focus is on its students. Overall academically challenging, Nebraska Wesleyan is also culturally and socially challenging. Many classes have students examine where they stand and rethink certain "truths". The small class size has its benefits and disadvantages however.

Struje

Nebraska Wesleyan University has it's ups and downs. They are slowly trying to improve on some things. They try to have inclusion for just about everything on campus. We have a great academic program, our sports are on the rise and are seen on a national level, in my few years there I've witnessed 8 national champions, our greek life sororities and fraternites are honored on a nationally. So much more

I adore this school. I love the small campus and class sizes because I learn better in that environment. The campus is also beautiful, especially in the fall and winter. Walking around campus when the leaves are varying in reds, oranges, and yellows, there is nothing better. I will forever love this school.

Makayla

Nebraska Wesleyan is a perfect fit for anyone looking for a small-town experience in college. Academics are placed high on the scale, just below the health and well-being of every student. Its smaller campus allows for students to be involved in the various activities and to grab ahold of the traditions the school carries. Wesleyan embraces students' unique abilities and has a full staff ready to provides assistance wherever needed.

Antonio

Nebraska Wesleyan University is an outstanding college that offers plenty of opportunities from the LSAMP group to the Sororities and Frats. It has all the big school things, but also the class sizes of a small school. Wesleyan is the best of both worlds

I love the small community that is built on campus. Due to the small class sizes and faculty to student ration, my education is extremely personal because my professors know me. The education is superb and has prepared me to advance my education with a large amount of opportunities.

Hyeonju

I love that it is a ​small community and that I am in Lincoln without feeling overwhelmed because of large class sizes. I can easily email or ask my professors questions during their office hours and they are easy to talk to. Even though NWU is a smaller school there are many ways you can get involved and NWU encourages involvement which is great.

Sydnee

I love attending Nebraska Wesleyan University. There are many opportunities to get involved on campus, it gives the opportunities that come with living in a big city (Lincoln, NE) with the feel of a small town. I have never had an issue with scheduling meetings with professors, or making connections with them. The faculty and staff at Nebraska Wesleyan really care about the students and their successes. Nebraska Wesleyan really does feel like a second home to me, and I would love to be able to graduate from there, given the funds to do so.

Jordyn

Nebraska Wesleyan University offers more knowledge and experience in one semester than I've learned in one year of high school. Don't let it's humble atmosphere make you underestimate the quality of the content, along with a healthy challenge provided by the carefully planned curriculum.

Jocelyn

I am very pleased with my choice of schooling. My professors prioritize my education and ensure I understand the material. It is safe to say education is the number one priority as Nebraska Wesleyan University, but the professors also enjoy getting to know the students on a person level. I went through some personal hardships last semester during finals week and all of my professors worked with me to ensure we scheduled a time I could make up the test.

Devin

I feel that it is a very education first University, even though it may be a little on the pricier side of schools, it is totally worth it. The sports may be D3 but it feels like D1 almost every game with the fans and support from the parents. It is a great atmosphere to be around and be in, and I hopefully can't wait to attend. Go Prairie Wolves!

Payten

I absolutely love the environment that the administration and students have created at Wesleyan. At many state schools you can walk all the way across campus and never once speak to someone or receive a smile from a passerby. On the NWU campus there is always someone, whether it be student or faculty, that will stop and say hello to you!

Brianna

It is a great school. I think more people should consider the school, but don't becuase it is small and expensive. The school is amazing and people truly care about your well being and overall safety as well. Wesleyan has such a beautiful campus too.

Zoe

It has a beautiful campus and professors that genuinely care for students. Academics are a priority and classes make sure connections are drawn from other perspectives. Each class is there is help expand students’ thinking and perspective while preparing them for the real world.